View Poll Results: Kristen Stewart's type?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

1 3.70%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 3.70%
  • ESE (ESFj)

1 3.70%
  • LII (INTj)

1 3.70%
  • SLE (ESTp)

2 7.41%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 7.41%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 3.70%
  • LSI (ISTj)

6 22.22%
  • SEE (ESFp)

2 7.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

7 25.93%
  • LIE (ENTj)

1 3.70%
  • ESI (ISFj)

3 11.11%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 3.70%
  • SLI (ISTp)

8 29.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 7.41%
  • EII (INFj)

4 14.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Kristen Stewart

Threaded View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kristen Stewart

ESTj?... a wild guess

Quotes:

Really, I'm incredibly disjointed and not candid. Just in general, my thoughts tend to come out in little spurts that don't necessarily connect. If you hang around long enough, you can find the linear path. But it will take a second. That is why these interviews never go well for me.

I am quite shy and people think I'm aloof.

I like making pies. I have a bunch of fruit trees in my backyard. My loquat tree sprouted, and I like making loquat pie. They're really hard to peel and everything, and it took me forever, but they make the best pies. They're amazing.

Even while starting out I took things very seriously; I wasn't the sort of kid that would do a doll commercial or do a series for Nickelodeon. They asked me to do silly things, and I wasn't a silly kid.

I would never cheapen my relationships by talking about them.

Acting is such a personal thing, which is weird because at the same time it's not. It's for the consumption of other people. But in terms of creative outlets and expressing yourself, it's just the most extreme version of that that I've ever found. It's like running, it's exertion.

I've always had an aversion to looking sexy, but I've grown out of it.

I would have been very happy just working from job to job, paying my rent one movie at a time. I never wanted to be this famous. I never imagined this life for myself.

Despite what people think, I was such a rule follower at school. I loved the whole slacker look, like, 'Hey, I don't care, whatever,' but if I didn't turn my homework in, I would panic.

I want a cheeseburger so badly, but I have to be a vampire in a few weeks.

There's an idea about who I am that's eternally projected onto me, and then I almost feel like I have to fulfill that role. Even when things come out of my mouth, I want to be sure I'm saying exactly what I mean.

Once you have done with school, you realise that it is just a smaller version of life, and really I have felt that I should have been an adult since I was aged about five.

Here’s a link to some quick interviews:

Last edited by silke; 07-08-2017 at 10:41 AM. Reason: updated links
    9w1