8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that doesn't matter.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intuitives have this spaced-out ethereal look whereas the Sensors seem to look alert and more intuned with their surroundings.
    I also find Sensors more attractive than Intuitives. It's not about their physical features. It's more of their aura and vibes. Ugh, I don't really know how to explain it, but that's basically how I feel.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    I have officially typed you now Phaedrus. You are the type who refuses to use the gray stuff between your ears, and instead only knows how to quote from what you see as "official" information. IOW, the dumbass type.

I am announcing this now, and I'd like all official socionicists to put their "stamp of approval" upon this typing, for once that is done no matter what happens Phaedrus will be bound to it. He is incapable of stretching beyond, synthesizing information on his own, understanding implications, making his own observations and reaching conclusions that have not been pre-digested for him.

It is done. Now, we only need wait for it to be formalized.
    I have nothing more to say to you, Diana. You have made your move. I hope you will be happy with it.
    You wish a woman really made a move on you.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12