Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The OKCupid Personality Test

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by taz
    I got the Sonnet
    Hey hey now, I got the Slow Dancer.
    http://www.okcupid.com/personality?t...&g=1&o=1&h=160
    Funny but true. Im just and old fashion guy uh (underneath )

Topaz

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

;lkjlkj
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

http://www.okcupid.com/personality?t...&g=2&o=1&h=160

Description is right on.

Laura
    probably an INTj, although I'm not sure about the hidden agenda thing.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG! I can't believe I got the peach AGAIN!!! How?!

The Peach
    Random Gentle Love Master (RGLMf)

Playful, kind, and well-loved, you are The Peach.

For such a warm-hearted, generous person, you're surprisingly experienced in both love and sex. We credit your spontaneous side; you tend to live in the moment, and you don't get bogged down by inhibitions like most women your age. If you see something wonderful, you confidently embrace it.

You are a fun flirt and an instant sweetheart, but our guess is you're becoming more selective about long-term love. It's getting tougher for you to become permanently attached; and a guy who's in a different place emotionally might misunderstand your early enthusiasm. You can wreck someone simply by enjoying him.

Your ideal mate is adventurous and giving, like you. But not overly intense.

DREAD: The False Messiah

CONSIDER: The Loverboy, The Playboy, or The Boy Next Door
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here's the link for anyone who wants to take it

http://www.okcupid.com/oktest3
    SEE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Loverboy
    Random Gentle Love Master (RGLMf)

Well-liked. Well-established. You are The Loverboy. Loverboys thrive in committed, steady relationships--as opposed to, say, Playboys, who want sex without too much attachment.

You've had many relationships and nearly all of them have been successful. You're a nice guy, you know the ropes, and even if you can be a little hasty with decisions, most girls think of you as a total catch. Your hastiness comes off as spontaneity most of the time anyhow, making you especially popular in your circle of friends, too.

You know not to make the typical Loverboy mistake of choosing someone who appreciates your good humor and popularity, but who offers nothing in return. You belong with someone outgoing, independent, and creative. Otherwise, you'll get bored. And then instead of surprising her with flowers or a practical joke, you'll surprise her by leaving.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Nymph

CONSIDER: The Window Shopper, The Peach

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Mixed Messenger
    Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLDm)

Just...take...the...fucking...flower...darling. The Mixed Messenger apologizes again.

You're looking for love, but you'll always maintain your independence. You're prepared for a real commitment, but it's also likely that you're ambitious, which creates a certain romantic tension and ambivalence within you. So although you can be very affectionate to someone, you are also capable of pulling some dubious shit.

Your exact opposite:
    The Playboy

Random Gentle Sex Master

In a relationship, you're usually the emotional leader. With your friends, you're a little bit more part of the pack. You're well-liked but you're not the uninhibited type, so the spotlight's often on someone else. In both social and romantic situations, however, you almost always get what you want. Influencing people is something you do very well.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Playstation, The Peach

CONSIDER: The Priss
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Pool Boy
    Random Gentle Sex Dreamer (RGSDm)

Friendly and eager. You are The Pool Boy.

A teen at heart, you anxiously move about your daily tasks, hoping, praying for a good, instant lay. You're carefree, enthusiastic, and rarely discouraged. Love is cool, but it's not for you right now. You know what is? Crotches.

You're a fun person in both big and small groups, and your friends trust and love you. Inside you, meanwhile, your lust is only growing. Imagine your beating heart sprouting pubic hair. Exactly. Try shaving that.

If you're not scoring enough--which you aren't--you should adopt new strategies. Lower your standards. Be aggressive. Pool Boys are often submissive and hope (desperately) sex will find them. Realize that passiveness will not hook the horny girls you desire. A bolder approach and sheer repetition will.

When browsing OkCupid, consider both The Dirty Little Secret and The Playstation.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Billy Goat
    Deliberate Brutal Sex Dreamer (DBSDm)

Horny. Stubborn. Kinda cute. Slightly immature. And often found on rough terrain. You are The Billy Goat.

You're lusty, but typically monogamous, and all in all you're a pretty good boyfriend. In fact, you enjoy relationships, if mostly for the sex and physical companionship. You'd do or say almost anything to get together with someone, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

You're sensitive, you have a certain boyish charm, and you're eager. Therefore you probably attract girls who are serious about romance. But few who get close to you realize how unready for total commitment you are. People fall for you. Meanwhile, you maintain your emotional distance, and there goes another box of tissues.

i dont understand.
    asd

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i also got billy goat.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    i also got billy goat.
    finally, someone i can talk to!
    asd

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Sonnet
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDf)

http://www.okcupid.com/oktest3
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Sonnet
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDf)

Romantic, hopeful, and composed. You are the Sonnet. Get it? Composed?

Sonnets want Love and have high ideals about it. They're conscientious people, caring & careful. You yourself have deep convictions, and you devote a lot of thought to romance and what it should be. This will frighten away most potential mates, but that's okay, because you're very choosy with your affections anyway. You'd absolutely refuse to date someone dumber than you, for instance.

Your exact opposite:
    Genghis Khunt

Random Brutal Sex Master

Lovers who share your idealized perspective, or who are at least willing to totally throw themselves into a relationship, will be very, very happy with you. And you with them. You're already selfless and compassionate, and with the right partner, there's no doubt you can be sensual, even adventurously so.

You probably have lots of female friends, and they have a special soft spot for you. Babies do, too, at the tippy-top of their baby skulls.

ALWAYS AVOID: The 5-Night Stand, The False Messiah, The Hornivore, The Last Man on Earth

CONSIDER: The Loverboy
    INFP

Creepy-pokeball

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Slow Dancer
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDm)

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer.

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

Your exact opposite:
    The Hornivore

Random Brutal Sex Master

While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor or The Sonnet
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    That test is BS, I got the slow-dancer ...
    That means I'm supposed to avoid you at all costs!
    And me, too.

Same goes for Sara.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soggy-flakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    The Mixed Messenger
    Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLDm)

Just...take...the...fucking...flower...darling. The Mixed Messenger apologizes again.

You're looking for love, but you'll always maintain your independence. You're prepared for a real commitment, but it's also likely that you're ambitious, which creates a certain romantic tension and ambivalence within you. So although you can be very affectionate to someone, you are also capable of pulling some dubious shit.

Your exact opposite:
    The Playboy

Random Gentle Sex Master

In a relationship, you're usually the emotional leader. With your friends, you're a little bit more part of the pack. You're well-liked but you're not the uninhibited type, so the spotlight's often on someone else. In both social and romantic situations, however, you almost always get what you want. Influencing people is something you do very well.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Playstation, The Peach

CONSIDER: The Priss

I'm the one for you! :wink:

MMMMMMM sexy
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know, dio, i tried to figure out if there were any correlates on this thing, too. everyone i know is a slow dancer (or maybe people just tend to post their results more often since that's such a good sounding result.)
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you know, dio, i tried to figure out if there were any correlates on this thing, too. everyone i know is a slow dancer (or maybe people just tend to post their results more often since that's such a good sounding result.)
    Its' very hard wit these things because they are made for entertainment, they are completely unscientific, there is no real underlying logic to them. However these things are indeed illogical and have to be understood as such.

But in my mind its' obvious that in a twisted way the test is base on MBTI. Even esperience could be seen as Extraverted versus introverted, with extraverts having more experience (in that would be straight from Jung).

But don't worry, I just wanted to get a pulse of the people on it, but it bogged down on semantics. I just wanted to hear some opinions.

How are you by the way?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm okay. working on my midterm mostly.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, I didn't know you had summer classes. What is it on?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

basically my experience as a language teacher and a language learner. i'm supposed to integrate the two into a nice little essay, drawing from shit from the textbook.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

basically my experience as a language teacher and a language learner. i'm supposed to integrate the two into a nice little essay, drawing from shit from the textbook.
    Cool, have you ever been to the North West by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    That test is BS, I got the slow-dancer ...
    That means I'm supposed to avoid you at all costs!
    And me, too.

Same goes for Sara.
    No, I changed. I am now The Peach.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default okcupid..dating.persona.test

okcupid..dating.persona.test

We did this bfore but I took the test again lets' see if anything changes. Mine is still the same:

The Mixed Messenger
    Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)

Your exact male opposite:
    The Playboy

Random Gentle Sex Master

ALWAYS AVOID: The Playstation (RGSM), The Peach (RGLM)

CONSIDER: The Priss (DBLD)

Code:
    <table cellpadding=5><tr><td>  <TABLE>  <TBODY>  <TR>  <TD vAlign=top width=255 height=600>[img]http&#58;//is3.okcupid.com/graphics/persons/DBLDm.gif[/img] </TD>  <TD>  </TD>  <TD vAlign=top>  <CENTER><FONT size=5>The Mixed Messenger</FONT>
    <FONT size=4>Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer &#40;<FONT shmolor=red>DBLD</FONT>&#41;</FONT>

</CENTER>   Just...take...the...fucking...flower...darling. The Mixed Messenger apologizes again. 

<CENTER>  <TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=5 align=right bgshmolor=#bbbbbb border=0>  <TBODY>  <TR height=20>  <TD align=middle bgshmolor=#eeeeee><SPAN class=tiny>Your exact male opposite&#58;
    The Playboy
    [img]http&#58;//is3.okcupid.com/graphics/persons/RGSMm_thumb.gif[/img]
    Random Gentle Sex Master </SPAN></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>   In a relationship, you're usually the emotional leader. With your friends, you're a little bit more part of the pack. You're well-liked but you're not the uninhibited type, so the spotlight's often on someone else. In both social and romantic situations, however, you almost always get what you want. Influencing people is something you do very well. 
    [img]http&#58;//is3.okcupid.com/graphics/square.gif[/img] 

<FONT shmolor=red>ALWAYS AVOID</FONT>&#58; The Playstation &#40;RGSM&#41;, The Peach &#40;RGLM&#41; 

<FONT shmolor=blue>CONSIDER</FONT>&#58; The Priss &#40;DBLD&#41; </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Link&#58;  The Online Dating Persona Test @ OkCupid - free online dating.
    My profile name&#58; &#58; Goofast</td></tr></table>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to get The Wild Rose (RBLD) consistently. But now...

The Window Shopper
    Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)

Loving, hopeful, open. Likely to carry on an romance from afar. You are The Window Shopper.

You take love as opportunities come, which can lead to a high-anxiety, but high-flying romantic life. You're a genuinely sweet person, not saccharine at all, so it's likely that the relationships you have had and will have will be happy ones. You've had a fair amount of love experience for your age, and there'll be much more to come.

Part of why we know this is that, of all female types, you are the most prone to sudden, ferocious crushes. Your results indicate that you're especially capable of obsessing over a guy you just met. Obviously, passion like this makes for an intense existence. It can also make for soul-destroying letdowns.

Your ideal match is someone who'll love you back with equal fire, and someone you've grown to love slowly. A self-involved or pessimistic man is especially bad. Though you're drawn to them, avoid artists at all costs.

BEWARE: The Hornivore (RBSM)

CONSIDER: The Gentleman (DGLM), The Loverboy (RGLM), The Boy Next Door (RGLD)
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Maid of Honor
    Deliberate Gentle Love Master (DGLM)

Appreciated for your kindness and envied for all your experience, you are The Maid of Honor.

Charismatic, affectionate, and terrific in relationships, you are what many guys would call a "perfect catch"--and you probably have many admirers, each wishing to capture your long-term love. You're careful, extra careful, because the last thing you want is to hurt anyone. Especially some poor boy whose only crime was liking you.

We've deduced you're fully capable of a dirty fling, but you do feel that post-coital attachment after hooking up. So, conscientious person that you are, you do your best to reserve physical affection for those you respect...so you can respect yourself.

Your biggest negative is the byproduct of your careful nature: indecision. You're just as slow rejecting someone as you are accepting them.

Your exact female opposite: Half-Cocked
    Random Brutal Sex Dreamer

ALWAYS AVOID: The False Messiah (DBLM), The 5-Night Stand (DBSM), The Vapor Trail (RBLM), The Bachelor (DGSM)

CONSIDER: The Gentleman (DGLM), someone just like you.
    EII

I'll tell you what
    there is plenty wrong with me
    but I fixed up a few old buildings
    and I've planted a few trees.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Consistently Backrubber. Seems like what an Alpha NT should get, too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Manchild
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLD)

Hopeful. Awkward. Soft-headed. Fire intrigues you. You are The Manchild.

Okay, Manchildren have some good qualities. They can be unpredictable, brash, magnetic--and therefore highly charismatic. Particularly, you're passionate and are often a hell of a lot of fun.

But we'd like you to consider not using OkCupid. You can be unthinking and hurtful, and we think you LIKE seeing bad things happen. You've had a moderate number of relationships, but broken a disproportionate number of hearts. In total, you mean well, but don't really have it together.

It's up to you, of course, whether to continue dating. There are plenty of women out there who do deserve you. But you've heard our advice.

If you stay...
    ALWAYS AVOID: The Dirty Little Secret (DGSM)

CONSIDER: The Sudden Departure (RBLM).

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Result 1:

[spoil:15a85d3c76]
    The Slow Dancer
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)

Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer.

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

The Hornivore

Random Brutal Sex Master
    While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe (DBLM)

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor (DGLM) or The Sonnet (DGLD)
    [/spoil:15a85d3c76]

Result 2: same, apparently even though I answered some things much differently.

PS: my powerful elimination process is extreme relationship rationality, Fi severity. It is not for everyone, but it does not bother me at all. Ultimately, relationships are luxuries.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Result 1:

[spoil:81ad5137fd]
    The Slow Dancer
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLD)

The Hornivore

Random Brutal Sex Master

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe (DBLM)

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor (DGLM) or The Sonnet (DGLD)
    [/spoil:81ad5137fd]

Result 2: same, apparently even though I answered some things much differently.

PS: my powerful elimination process is extreme relationship rationality, Fi severity. It is not for everyone, but it does not bother me at all. Ultimately, relationships are luxuries.
    I almost always get the same results.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Priss
    Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLD)

Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss.

Prisses are the smartest of all female types. You're highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. You'd take brutal honesty over superficiality any time--your friends always know where they stand with you. You're completely unfake. Don't tell me that's not a word. You're also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy.

These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you. They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards.

You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that you're pregnant. LOL. Though you're inclined to use sex as weapon, at least it's not as one of mass destruction. You're choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what you're really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Playboy (RGSM), The Loverboy (RGLM)

CONSIDER: The Manchild (RBLD)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Loverboy
    Random Gentle Love Master (RGLM)

Well-liked. Well-established. You are The Loverboy. Loverboys thrive in committed, steady relationships--as opposed to, say, Playboys, who want sex without too much attachment.

You've had many relationships and nearly all of them have been successful. You're a nice guy, you know the ropes, and even if you can be a little hasty with decisions, most girls think of you as a total catch. Your hastiness comes off as spontaneity most of the time anyhow, making you especially popular in your circle of friends, too.

You know not to make the typical Loverboy mistake of choosing someone who appreciates your good humor and popularity, but who offers nothing in return. You belong with someone outgoing, independent, and creative. Otherwise, you'll get bored. And then instead of surprising her with flowers or a practical joke, you'll surprise her by leaving.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Nymph (DBSD)

CONSIDER: The Window Shopper (RGLD), The Peach (RGLM)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Maid of Honor
    Deliberate Gentle Love Master (DGLM)

Appreciated for your kindness and envied for all your experience, you are The Maid of Honor.

Charismatic, affectionate, and terrific in relationships, you are what many guys would call a "perfect catch"--and you probably have many admirers, each wishing to capture your long-term love. You're careful, extra careful, because the last thing you want is to hurt anyone. Especially some poor boy whose only crime was liking you.

We've deduced you're fully capable of a dirty fling, but you do feel that post-coital attachment after hooking up. So, conscientious person that you are, you do your best to reserve physical affection for those you respect...so you can respect yourself.

Your biggest negative is the byproduct of your careful nature: indecision. You're just as slow rejecting someone as you are accepting them.

Your exact female opposite:
    Half-Cocked

Random Brutal Sex Dreamer

ALWAYS AVOID: The False Messiah (DBLM), The 5-Night Stand (DBSM), The Vapor Trail (RBLM), The Bachelor (DGSM)

CONSIDER: The Gentleman (DGLM), someone just like you.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stupid frekin test *mutters*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Genghis Khunt
    Random Brutal Sex Master (RBSM)

Not really. It's just that I prefer sex without commitment, so came across as a bit slutty. I have a very negative view of romance.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i always test the same: the Peach.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VatesSaeculum
    The Loverboy
    Random Gentle Love Master (RGLM)

ALWAYS AVOID: The Nymph (DBSD)

CONSIDER: The Window Shopper (RGLD), The Peach (RGLM)
    cool....i'm going out with an infp right now. maybe he's a loverboy, too! :-)

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I always get this:

The Boy Next Door
    Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLD)

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You're looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it's sweet.

We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you've had some things not work out before, so what.

On paper, most would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you're often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You're the typical "nice guy:" without just a touch of cockiness, you're doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.

More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering backrubs to kids and what not.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast