TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mitin's Model

Hello to all,

This is a very short version of the model whhich I tried to translate. Please, help with the translations so that it will make a sense. Please, point to the sentenses which do not make sense and if you can suggest your interpretation. You can have a Russian version here:

http://www.socionics.your-wave.com/chik/dosm_.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Model AM (the letter M, as it seemed, was already occupied by Meged) is considered as a special case of model A.

2. For the clear differentiation of all interpretations of model A I would like to confirm by my practice the correspondence to the theory of model A, to the boundary of the description of interaction of functions (blocks, etc.).

Clearly and statistically validate (justified) for me are (designation on (for?) the model A):
    Base function (+1),
    Creative (+2),
    Painful (+3),
    Role (+4),
    Suggestions (-4),
    Social (unconscious delivery) (-2).
    The interpretations of the two additional functions of the unconscious block - (-3) and
    (-1) do not have for me the direct statistical confirmation , but I allow their theoretical existence and certain functional role.

3. I do not consider as possible to use abbreviation of Mayer- Briggs (which would facilitate international typology orientation), due to the known reasons for the partial disagreement between J and P in MBTI and Socionics.

I created model AM in an attempt at overcome the known limitations of model A:
    1. Clear vector nature (absence of scalar components). (consequence: - the impossibility of obtaining the physical coordinate in the psyche).
    2. The static character (consequence: - the impossibility to model the real process)
    Regarding the parameters mentioned above, the new model AM which I present to you is generalized and dynamic. In further references I will use the term "Generalised dynamic model AM". In the report on 22nd International ssocionics’ conference I have presented it as the "Generalized dynamic model in socionics“(model M)".

Briefly about the essence:
    Base position determining the dynamism: TIM of a person has a mobile (dynamic) nature, the character of the individual changes due to the interactions with the (social?) environment, to a certain degree, conversely dependent on the level of the manifestation of the dichotomies of the socionics’ scales.

Briefly about the essence:
    Base position determining the physically valuable vector nature:
    The position (and respectively the strength of the function) is determined by it’s aspect filling (informational storage capacity which leads to the linear regularity (dimensionality?))of a function in the model.

The units of filling, which determine its linear dimensionality are calculated from the maximum of the perception- delivery of information on the aspect on the standard fixed sum of transactions.
    Unit of the introduced storage capacity (accepted informational capacity?) is not equal to a quantity of bytes of information.
    Unit of the introduced storage capacity (accepted informational capacity) is conditional (approximate), and it can be calculated related to the standard of storage capacity.

As the standard of storage capacity I proposed the sum of all the computable possible data correlations 1 mkm of the physical vacuum of the fixed cleanliness. Relative storage capacity can be already accessible to the experts today, by adopting for the standard Type of any carrier of that Type, whom the expert can access and the type ideally must be confirmed by other experts.

Consequences of the application of a model AM: We have the ability to present the model a TIM graphically/physically of in the form of volumetric figure. This model for the quotient TIM must have an individual form and volume.

Fig. 1. An example of the possible flat projection (figure) of the type ENTP.

We can more accurately (reliably) examine psychological compatibility for any pair of psychological types based on the criteria of complementability (visual analog - module of the engagement of gears), but so on others (for example, not socionics’ criteria) - energy-information correspondence, conditional weight, volume.

We have the capability not only to forecast relations, but also to more accurately examine the dynamics of the development of relations (by analogy , for example, with the dynamic mutual influences of physical bodies - of the space macro objects, etc.).

There are also some other possibilities, which I do not mention here (in a short version of my report). I will note that the recently represented model AM requires studies in the adjacent areas o knowledge, it is developed by me as a hypothesis. Due to the deficiency of my own resources for a study, I propose to carry out this work on the conditions of the open project.
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Mitin's Model

Quote Originally Posted by Olga
    I created model AM in an attempt at overcome the known limitations of model A:
    1. Clear vector nature (absence of scalar components). (consequence: - the impossibility of obtaining the physical coordinate in the psyche).
    2. The static character (consequence: - the impossibility to model the real process)
    Regarding the parameters mentioned above, the new model AM which I present to you is generalized and dynamic. In further references I will use the term "Generalised dynamic model AM". In the report on 22nd International ssocionics’ conference I have presented it as the "Generalized dynamic model in socionics“(model M)".
    what does that mean exactly ?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is it exactly you do not understand? What is the model about or any particular sentence?

I guess the short version is too short to understand what is the model about?

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Difference is similar to the difference between the vector static drawing in contrast to the annimation scanning drawing, that the technology is very labor-consuming, and that the quality, which we obtain - the practice of the very distant future.

You know the difference between Corel (cdr) and Photoshop (gif-avi)"

This is what Alexander Mitin said about the difference between his model and model A.

It seems that more dynamic models will appear in the future as more socionists consider this concept as possible. This is just a matter of time .