Thread: I don't have a quadra

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I don't have a quadra

I really thought I could get by with alpha, or even delta. But I had a big experience with both of them, and it was displeasing.
    I have no idea what quadra I would find most relaxing - I don't know what quadra is 'my home'.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: I don't have a quadra

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    I really thought I could get by with alpha, or even delta. But I had a big experience with both of them, and it was displeasing.
    I have no idea what quadra I would find most relaxing - I don't know what quadra is 'my home'.
    a relaxing quadra. <3
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Delta is my favorite
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Delta is my favorite
    Alpha is my favourite. Like the old adage, it seems that nobody is happy with what they have.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can still see ESE as my dual, as they would probably be the 'lowest maintenence' from my point of view.

But the alpha atmosphere - when too many are together.... is unappealing. It us unproductive, lax, loose - I feel unuseful. Wasting time. They are good about being receptive to new ideas (ne/si), but that is only so much.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you feel about LSE then?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seem to be averse to making relationships unless they are business orientated - for the sake of work going smoothly. I do not enjoy hanging out. seems to be too huge a fascination to think I am Te-Si, looking for an INFj. I'd rather have a partner who could deal with people for me - .

The surest thing seems to be for me, and dual seeking.

It can be seen here on the forum - my fluctuates depending on if I am letting my mind wander or not.
    When I am focused, and using Se - Te over Ne, then I believe my tone changes.

The 'mood' I am in now is not the same mood I was in when I was making jokes with Biogoat, or posting funny clips, etc.

Right now I am trying to find the balance between wandering Ne/relaxing/taking in new information/ globally thinking/philosophy
    and
    Se/completion/dedication/thoroughness/intensity/commitment/drive

something like that.

Both of those different aspects are important - the Se side of things increasingly so (in comparison to the past). I am unsure if there can be an equilibrium or not. I am currently trying to figure out if there is a manual switch between the two, and if so, what I should keep my default setting on. Still I am wondering "who should I be, who do I want to be?"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seem to be averse to making relationships unless they are business orientated - for the sake of work going smoothly. I do not enjoy hanging out. seems to be too huge a fascination to think I am Te-Si, looking for an INFj. I'd rather have a partner who could deal with people for me - .
    Actually, I was thinking the inverse; could you be an Fi-Ne looking for an ESTj?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very unlikely.

There is nothing that seems more likely than leading with dual seeking. That is blatantly obvious in my life.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very unlikely.

There is nothing that seems more likely than leading with dual seeking. That is blatantly obvious in my life.
    Why do you value Delta over that of Alpha? Both have in their quadra values, but Delta has the business, productivity, and efficiency function as well.
    Johari Box

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't you just answer your own question?

Anyway, I just wrote this in the "why do you need your dual" GD thread:

I need someone who is sincerely interested in people because they like people, not like me, who sees them primarily as resources that need to be effectively allocated towards reaching a goal. I had a very vivid experience of Fe dual seeking yesterday. It isn't that I don't like people, I just don't like them in an emotional way. My relationships with people, unless they are very significant (significant others, or extremely immediate family), are not emotional at all. So having that in a partner would be a good balance.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Didn't you just answer your own question?
    Not really.

Anyway, I just wrote this in the "why do you need your dual" GD thread:

I need someone who is sincerely interested in people because they like people, not like me, who sees them primarily as resources that need to be effectively allocated towards reaching a goal. I had a very vivid experience of Fe dual seeking yesterday. It isn't that I don't like people, I just don't like them in an emotional way. My relationships with people, unless they are very significant (significant others, or extremely immediate family), are not emotional at all. So having that in a partner would be a good balance.
    Okay, but I am trying to figure out why you would value Delta over Alpha. Do you have an suspicions?
    Johari Box

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems more apparent at this moment as I am coming away from an alpha situation I found particularly undesirable with ISFps and such. Alpha overdose.

If I had to live with a group of people, it would be deltas probably, particularly the rationals. Maybe it is just rationals in general, really (?) Hmm...
    If I had to be in an environment, I would select Delta environment (from what I think. I do not know if I have sufficiently experienced it)

Though I still see ESE as my dual, my best overall match. leading at least.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can still see ESE as my dual, as they would probably be the 'lowest maintenence' from my point of view.

But the alpha atmosphere - when too many are together.... is unappealing. It us unproductive, lax, loose - I feel useful. Wasting time. They are good about being receptive to new ideas (ne/si), but that is only so much.
    Yes... the endless laughing and cajoling while you are feeling more anxious at the job with the passing of time. That said, there are also ESEs and SEIs who can be focused and serious. You probably haven't run into many of them yet.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that should be "unuseful" in my quote there.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your "quadra" is your bouquet i think udp