Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dual-type theory: Exertion Si and the Replication of Appearance

I have come to believe that mastering exertion can faithfully match subjective perceptions with appropriate corresponding imagery. From one angle, this is the ability to create visual representations of characters that are consistent with typological VI -- the trait of masterful character design. (from an artist's angle) Indeed, upon analysis of all visually represented characters whom possess a clear human-like appearance there are absolute consistencies of correspondence between visual appearance (facial, body features, style) and dialouge: people who do not act like ENFjs do not look like ENFjs, and characters who embrace INTp themes have those steady gazes we associate with INTps. Consider ESTj Aladdin's strong ESTj logical subtype appearance. Or Cinderella's ISTj appearance corresponding to her dutiful ISTj traits.

More to come.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    What?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a deleted post. You must have read it earlier. I prefer not to keep posts with personal info in them around for too long.

About Si exertion types... is it a characteristic of them to speak almost exclusively in popular idioms and to be extremely good at mixing these imaginatively? Some people from the past that I got along very well with all had that trait...

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    Just a deleted post. You must have read it earlier. I prefer not to keep posts with personal info in them around for too long.

About Si exertion types... is it a characteristic of them to speak almost exclusively in popular idioms and to be extremely good at mixing these imaginatively? Some people from the past that I got along very well with all had that trait...
    It seems plausible.