Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
The INTj approach works here too - INTjs won't argue anyone into believing anything. They'll look indifferent in a shy way. And the opposite - when someone tells an INTj something that they DO like to hear, the INTj still won't respond. They just smile in a shy way. It's the Fe people who always verbally agree with things, but Ti people don't do this so much. At most, the Ti people nod and smile.
Most of the other stuff is spot-on, but that is certainly not true. INTjs can be quite talkative if they/we have something interesting to say.
lol, true. But let me ask vice versa - would anyone ever be surprised if the INTj isn't talkative?
When I'm not talkative, people ask me if something's wrong, but the non-talkative mode is a default for INTj (from what I've noticed). The same with all IxTx types, but when it comes to getting along with ISFps, it's best to play an INTj role. If INTjs feel strongly about something, they'll fight for it, but it has to affect them personally. When it's just opposed opinions, the INTj won't act like a raving madman trying to convert the other persons beliefs. (I might).
It is good to keep in mind that you are beta, and isfps are not.

The INTj approach works here too - INTjs won't argue anyone into believing anything. They'll look indifferent in a shy way. And the opposite - when someone tells an INTj something that they DO like to hear, the INTj still won't respond. They just smile in a shy way
That is not true, however. I have argued several people into believing things. I have destroyed other peoples beliefs and my own as well.

ISFps want me to act like an ENTp
This is the same for all types - wanting you to act like their dual.