I got interested whether socionics type or Quadra has any correlation to giving and receiving compliments.

I wrote this in another thread where giving compliments were talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
(thread was about calling women cute or sexy etc)

I don't know. I never say that kind of stuff to anyone really. Compliments are not really my line of business. I do practice them a little online though so perhaps one day I can actually say one IRL too, hah. Anyways I like women who don't need to be called either but who know what/which they are without someone telling them that

Edit: Oh I actually also like women who directly "fish" for compliments sort of. It makes it easier to give them. I'm clueless if someone is expecting compliments but doesn't explicitly fish for them.

What I mean is that if a woman/girl buys a new clothes and expects some spontaneous compliment I never give it. If they "fish" for it like saying: "Does this new clothing look good on me?" or "Isn't this new outfit cute/sexy?" then I can easily "agree" with them. I dislike it and feel weird if they just stand there as if they wait for a compliment but don't explicitly say it. Even if I kind of know they wait for it I never really give it unless they ask for it as the whole situation of having to implicitly be aware of how to behave and expected to behave in a certain way is annoying.
How do you approach compliments? How do you see giving and receiving them relates to socionics?