Well, apparently I look miserable most of the time, when I'm actually not making an effort to look like anything.

I often get told that I'm arrogant, even when I was at primary school (5 - 11 years old and I'm now almost 21).

I've had trouble keeping a couple of jobs... first time I was sacked because I 'didn't fit in'. Have no idea what that means, but the MD was a fool. Second time, couldn't handle the work environment, too rigid, not enough flexibility, etc. The work was boring, repetitive and took no brain power at all. So now I'm unemployed, which is great except for the lack of money.

I used to be a lot less willing to talk to people, than I am now. I can at least tolerate talking to uninteresting people for a little while, now.

Looking over some websites on the internet, and taking an MBTI test, I was identified as INTJ, but I think I'm more of an INTP. Or at least I used to be. If you need more information, be specific! I don't know what you need to know, feel free to ask questions.