What do you see as your biggest weakness? You don't have to say anything deep or private, just something that you see as a problem that you could do without, but can't seem to shake off naturally.

I think my biggest weakness is my failure to uphold obligations. It seems that whenever I make an obligation to someone, it either takes forever for me to complete it, or it escapes me completely. Just recently, I was to email the subject-pool office my telephone number so that I could participate in psychological experiments. Being in an experiment is something I've always wanted to do, so I really needed to get that phone number to the office. Well, it just so happened that I didn't have my phone number, so I would have to get it from my mother. I had weeks to do this, and I saw my mother at least twice during this time. However, I never got the phone number, and now I can't participate in experiments. It's like I always meant to get the number, but the thought always escaped me. Now I'm a bit crushed.

And also, I've done this on this forum. I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about.