Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An explanation of Model-A

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but so is "socion.info" it is also pretty freaking immature and uncalled for.
    Just because you have more knowledge and the contents doesn't help you personally doesn't mean it wont help others... those who know less perhaps. Just because you've retained a piece of knowledge doesn't mean everyone else has... or that they should have.

I don't mean to be accusing you of anything... and if I'm wrong just ignore me.... but thats just how you came off to me is all.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sound familiar?

Gamma Quadra

The Gamma Quadra's role is criticize and remove the flaws and mistakes of the past. The members of the quadra are characterized by their sharp rejection of obsolete ideas and evil. They are socially oriented. The Gamma Quadra's "age" is maturity.

Alpha Quadra

The Alpha Quadra's role is bringing new ideas and information into the Socion. The members of this quadra do not enjoy conflict and try to minimize it. They enjoy investigating new ideas and possibilities while in a comfortable atmosphere. The Alpha Quadra's "age" is childhood, due to their sincere curiosity.

And just because I have to...

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth
    napoleon dynamite- sort of a lame movie but its protaganist, Napoleon Dynamite, he is a shockingly funny parody of an ENTp. His brother seems to be an INFj or INTj. Its funny if you keep this in mind when watching it.
    Napolean a shockingly ENTP? Huh? His PoLR is Fe.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HarryBottom
    but so is "socion.info" it is also pretty freaking immature and uncalled for.
    Just because you have more knowledge and the contents doesn't help you personally doesn't mean it wont help others... those who know less perhaps. Just because you've retained a piece of knowledge doesn't mean everyone else has... or that they should have.

I don't mean to be accusing you of anything... and if I'm wrong just ignore me.... but thats just how you came off to me is all.
    Actually, probably the only realistic point waddles gave was that the model-a description in this thread is not a complete explanation. I completely knew that when I made this thread, so in effect I did not totally intend for it to be a total description. Just what I thought was important to know and not totally in other descriptions.

Other than that one point, the accusations [fradulency,plagurism] and other attempted points [Freudian theory] was nothing but speculative bullshiting that hurts waddles reputation more than mine. So, I have nothing to complain about in that aspect.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And that last guest was me, because I forgot to log in.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Alpha Quadra

The Alpha Quadra's role is bringing new ideas and information into the Socion. The members of this quadra do not enjoy conflict and try to minimize it. They enjoy investigating new ideas and possibilities while in a comfortable atmosphere. The Alpha Quadra's "age" is childhood, due to their sincere curiosity.
    That is totally what I do ... everything that I have on the socion.info website is about new ideas and a new look on things. I hate to be criticised for it, too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

god, im tired, just came back from my nephew's first birthday party. he's really cute, he has these little glasses.

yeah, the napoleon dynamite thing, i dont know, i thought he seemed pretty entp when i saw it, not so much now. i was drunk when i posted that, i was usually drunk in my earlier posts. he reminded me of myself because of drawings and difficult to understand behavior, but it is just a stupid movie. and by "stupid" i mean "stupid".

as for this reputation thing RMCNEW is talking about: reputation? i have no reputation to hold up, im a freaking 22 year old psychology major with three different girls on his mind(4 if you count xcaliburgirl :wink: ).

But yeah, RMCNEW is a blowhard. end of story.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But yeah, I'm ENTp, cut out the bullshit(no offense, i enjoy you all), I'm ENTp.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Waddlesworth wrote:
    napoleon dynamite- sort of a lame movie but its protaganist, Napoleon Dynamite, he is a shockingly funny parody of an ENTp. His brother seems to be an INFj or INTj. Its funny if you keep this in mind when watching it.

I suppose I'm the only one who loves this movie...

I don't know, Napoleon seems a bit too direct to be introverted. I guess by the PoLR of Fe, the imagination, the frustrated attitude, and the wide-open mouth, he would be INTp. Maybe that's another reason of why I love this movie.

And how did you figure his PoLR to be Fe?
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Sound familiar?

Gamma Quadra

The Gamma Quadra's role is criticize and remove the flaws and mistakes of the past. The members of the quadra are characterized by their sharp rejection of obsolete ideas and evil. They are socially oriented. The Gamma Quadra's "age" is maturity.

Alpha Quadra

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth

I criticize a lot. Type and behavior are two different things

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTp, yeah, i considered that for a little bit. I think the reason i thought he was ENTp was his defensiveness of criticism as well, like when someone would say something he'd explain himself and then he'd go "GOD!" and turn his head away really quick. He's just a character in a movie though, it isn't real.

In one scene there is a girl with a deformed limp that walks by, look for it, its funny. its in the hallway of the school in some part of the movie. And INTj friend of mine spotted it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@jimbean
    yeah, just because im not some simple daydreamer that is withdrawn and childish doesn't mean im not alpha. I actually am fairly nonconfrontational, anyway.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddles w
    im a freaking 22 year old psychology major with three different girls on his mind(4 if you count xcaliburgirl :wink: ).
    *sigh* Well, isn't that how it always goes?... they charm you until you're thinking "ESFj? What ESFj?"...and then you find out you're just number 4.

Men!

:wink:
    TiNe, LII, INTj, etc.
    "I feel like I should be making a sarcastic comment right now, but you're just so cute!" - Shego, Kim Possible

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by waddles w
    as for this reputation thing RMCNEW is talking about: reputation? i have no reputation to hold up, im a freaking 22 year old psychology major with three different girls on his mind(4 if you count xcaliburgirl :wink: ).

But yeah, RMCNEW is a blowhard. end of story.
    Really? I minored in psychology for a few years in university. I did the same thing with the girls, I think it was just wasted time now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I don't.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, Waddles, I'll leave you alone for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    And how did you figure his PoLR to be Fe?
    Didn't the whole movie seem to be laughing at his poor Fe? The way he would react to people, running off the stage after he danced, etc.. Oh, yeah, and this;

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles W
    I think the reason i thought he was ENTp was his defensiveness of criticism as well, like when someone would say something he'd explain himself and then he'd go "GOD!" and turn his head away really quick.
    ^^ That's an Fe PoLR, not Fi.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's a stupid line in a stupid movie, it isn't anything real. but the way he did it, the way he looked, he just seemed like an extravert to me, and if that was so, then his POLR would have to be introverted. not so much what he did, just the way he did it. but what the hell is this anyway?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

we could have argued about that post five months ago or whenever I posted it, now i realize, with more experience, that movies aren't real and you can rarely type characters in movies. its just a lame post anyway, just forget about it, leave it alone, i was drunk i don't really even remember leaving it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12