My dad was tested as an mbti INTJ after he had completed an mbti test sponsored by one of his previous companies. However, I don't think he's my look-a-like 'cos I'm easily frustrated by him.

He is a quiet and reserved person, but whenever he talks about his favorite topic, he would get excited and go on and on and doesn't know when to stop. He reads up extensively and considers himself a walking encyclopedia. He enjoys giving non-fiction books to people as gifts which consisted mainly of self-help books.

He is a workaholic and a lifelong learner. He is busy pursuing degrees and going for night classes.

He is a rather messy person. He enjoys hoarding stuff which he thinks are useful in future. He didn't seem to mind how messy the house is with the books lying around everywhere and he seemed to know where to find the book he needs atm. Moreover, he likes to buy budget stuff and wouldn't mind wearing the same clothes for years, even though they look rather worn out. He is not a very organized person. Whenever he is preparing for a business trip, he would pack his baggage only on the day of departure and the whole family would be in a frenzy reminding him to bring the essential documents and stuff.

He considers himself someone who thinks ahead of his time. He is rather opinionated and used to be a regular contributor on the newspaper forum. He tends to give suggestions about the need for the country to implement such-and-such system, based on the experience he had from his business trips.

He rarely gives compliment and is more prone to giving criticisms. For example, when my mum starts reprimanding me over something I had done, he would join in the criticisms without knowing what was going on. He seemed to find fault over the slightest mistake I have made eg. calling me "absent-minded" and "dreamer" when all I did was to misplace my keys.

Whenever he gets excited, he would sound rather argumentative and reprimanding without realizing it. He also enjoys giving advice to people and even though he mentioned that it is up to us whether we would follow his advice eventually, he seems to suggest that he wants us to follow his advice. For example, back when I was deciding which university course to take, he strongly advocated the merits of an Accountancy degree. Even when I told him that I'm not interested in it and suggested another course I had in mind, he would say something like "It's up to you. It's your own future. This course sounds practical and interesting, but you really should consider Accountancy 'cos it enables women to be powerful and....."