Quote Originally Posted by force my hand View Post
I'm not evaluating the members of any particular group - I'm stating my opinion about you personally. I think it's an accurate assessment too, as very few long-time members would take your vitriol seriously, given your history of posting on this forum. And if you say nothing bad in threads contained within Delta and then spew garbage about ISTps in Beta, your self-stated civility means nothing because it's 100% fake.

That goes both ways, obviously, which is why I prefer not to say mean things about ENFjs. We've had a few on here whose posts I've really enjoyed. If I like them, and am aware that shit-talk might trouble them, why would I even say nasty things in the first place?

(...and FWIW, it's certainly easy to chime in because I view the forum under the 'New Posts' link and really don't give a fuck which subforum it's under. And since the Beta forum is freely accessible to me, an ISTp, I assume that means I have the right to comment on threads contained within.)

i think whats fake is you assuming you can be a moral authority in a "quadrant" which may not share the same values that you do. Betas might be more willing to tolerate all kinds of expression -- so i think youre just hanging out in beta being a dick knowing full well you dont get along with the type whose philosophies can set trends within the group. you know....go fuck yourself.