Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueBlade View Post
I've talked to IcEpiCk and he pisses me off with his constant bickering about me being an ENFj. He thinks I'm crazy, too energetic, and has too much killling intent. He thinks that I'm either an ENFj since I like conflict so much, or an ESTp since I'm so obsessed with power and raping unsuspecting/suspecting females, and has decided to leave the forum due to a 'loss of use for socionics' and the fact that most people mistype themselves, which I often agree with. But fuck. There are girls here, and there is stickam, and IEE's probably hate me which means I'm not delta. There's like starfall the leopard pussy babe, River Kitten Ruth, Allie the allie kitten, and Danielle the baddest kitten ever who deserves eternal punishment forever. How can you find socionics useless? He perturbs me with his incessant lack of response, and trivializes my ideas with his one word, 3 syllable response.

I don't think ISTp's are that cool.

I don't know what type I am.

I think IEI's are the sexiest type ever.

I think SEI's only know how to be cute (and fat).

I think ENTj's like Ashton try to hard to be cool but fail badly.

I think INTj's are ugly fucks who are bad at all forms of sport and competition.

I hate gamma in general because Maria Fernandez ignored all of my text inputs at stickam, but I'll spare gamma just because of Danielle. She'll have to take all of the punishment.

I hate delta because they think I'm a bad monster kind of person. And they think I'm crazy.

I hate Alpha because they have foreplay all day and never get to the point (i.e. sex)

I hate Beta because I feel the need to spread my hate evenly throughout the quadras.

I hate all forms of established organizations that aren't run by me.

I hate my project work group because half of them are pussies, the only guy is a wussy, and there's only one girl whom I could actually be interested in (the rest are doubters and failures at life).

I hate school for teaching students that they are too stupid to learn things by themselves.

I hate the government for thinking that by being dictatorial and competitive with the global political trends they will run this tiny little island successfully. Only half true, just that it produced a hell lot of emotionally retarded people like me who constantly vent anger at the government's non-committal (insin-fucking-cere) stand points.

I generally hate perfume in general. If you're a chick reading this, please stop using perfume. It stinks of fakeness and lack of natural scent. Don't dye your hair but if you did I'd love you anyway, stop using fake nails unless you take them off first before sex, and never get a breast implant. I might be ISTp myself since I'm such a sexual pervert, but I don't suppose knitting and playing with kittens in a platonic way interests me. Yes it is true, every female pussy that was tamed under my hands expressed sexual interest within minutes. I of course, will not deign to have sex with a real, non-human kitten, and have successfully tamed those naughty skanks down to shivering, horny pussies with the same hands that drew them in in the first place.

If you hate me, then I hate you too.

If you think I'm rude, then please fuck off.

If you're going to ignore me, then tell me first. I need your name and address. I also need the names and addresses of all your loved ones.

If you're talking behind my back about the past atrocities that I have committed, then I will exact even greater punishment on you and those whom you love.

Regardless, unless you love me, I hate you.

Peace and Hatred,

TheBlueBlade that was pressed against your throat the other night.
Most people just ignore everything you say after the first 2 sentences.