Thread: My Alpha NT friends - ENTp and INTj

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My Alpha NT friends - ENTp and INTj

Hey

Tonight i went into town with an old ENTp friend. I was a little out of sorts but he truly acted like a great friend. I realise that this guy is a genius. He got 99.95 at school which is basically a perfect score in the hardest subjects. Anyway he said that i should get into Hr because "I understand a person in an instant". We were walking down the street and i initiated conversation with a group of people. One girl started talking with us she was pretty cool and talked for a few minutes. He was carrying the whole conversation. Anyway after she left he said "man you should have jumped on that she went to your uni". I could have got her number easily and hung out with her. That is a perfect example of a comparative(him) teaching someone socially(me). I noticed he was nice to a large group of people later which he possibly learnt from me.

Then later in the night i met a group of guys from school. There was an INTj who i always liked in the group. He was basically an amazing guy, really kind. He studied physics and he was laid back and quiet. He said that i was his favourite guy from school from outside his immediate group.

Anyway these two guys helped me in a time of need and taught me that fuck it. I will be friends with anyone who i think is great regardless of socionic relations. I may be an ENFp and my feelings waver, but i will try to not forget what legends they are.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool post. i love it when we can appreciate each other for our strengths. i love to watch Fi people and Fe people work it with others. truly masters of the social arts.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

meatburger, you should be Alpha.