Thread: How do you cope with your PoLR? Reactions and compensation.

Threaded View

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Ryan, I mean, ok. My views on the equation of introverted logic and the discipline of logic is something that's come to me slowly over a long period of time, and for that reason is a personal view point that I have. Not one that I can objectively point out sources and back myself up with anything other than my own opinion.

What I mean by this is I'm open to being wrong if you'd care to make a case for equating them that makes sense to me. I mean, you saying I'm wrong is all well and good, and it's easy, and as a habit for behavior it's just much easier to say 'no' to people. I know this very intimately and am in no way accusing you. It's part of life, no biggie. However, I'm far more interested in why the two should be equated if that is your perspective, than why my perspective is incorrect.

EDIT: Not to be a dick or anything, but I spent almost two hours drafting and editing that post and I'm not even that good at editing (part of why it takes me so damn long lol). I'm just not going to be swayed by a 'No' here, even if it's a really good 'No'. I may be swayed however by a very convincing 'Yes' with perhaps some 'No' peppered in, or some 'No' connotations or implications. It's just solely cutting down my effort isn't really going to convince me of anything, that's all I'm trying to say. I do mean that is all I'm trying to say.
    Last edited by JWC3; 10-11-2012 at 01:16 AM.
    Easy Day