Aw, thanks UDP.

Also, I have something interesting to share about developing INTj's PoLR, or what seems to be related to PoLR.

One of my philosophy professors, who was INTj (and one of the awesomest people I've ever met), focused a good deal of his studies and his classes on confronting his [s:1063137c96]POLr[/s:1063137c96].

His focus was East Asian Philosophy, specifically Taoist and Chan (or Zen) Buddhist philosophy. The running theme in our Intro class was living in the moment - learning to free yourself from all of your internal thoughts and preconceived notions and just addressing what's right in front of you, as if you had nothing else at your disposal. He really focused on moment-to-moment living, not just in the context of Asian philosophy, but Western philosophy as well (he really loved Nietzsche's doctrine of Eternal Recurrence).

He also was an avid meditator and Tai Chi practitioner, and played the banjo .

EDIT: After reading labcoat's post, I've reconsidered. It seems that he was focusing on his hidden agenda instead of his PoLR. I got confused when I equated with being in the moment, when can represent that as well.