Hybrid View

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    What does suggestive Ti look like? Any examples? ESE and EIE have this. A lack of Ti that they express weakly, yet seem to appreciate in others. Any body have this, can you but that into action with some concrete examples?
    I get the feeling with my ESE friend that he tries to be scientific, questioning and precise after my example.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    Lots of questioning, lots of "why?", jumping to impulsive conclusions, lack of confidence in drawing logical conclusions/drawing analogies, appreciative of long-winded, detailed explanations
    Some of this is true, but I am not always going around asking why. A lot of the time I wait to see if my question will be answered as conversation progresses. I don't want to look dumb.

I love analogies. I don't have trouble understanding them, I think they often make hard concepts easier to understand. I use them a lot when I am explaining ideas, and I am quite proud of myself if I come up with my own original analogy for some concept.

I like detailed explanations. But I prefer concise detailed explanations. After listening to a long Si-related monologue from an EII friend, I start to glaze over. Even if I have some interest in the topic.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k