Thread: Ti dual seeking

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ESEs deprived of quality Ti will at some point flip and demand that others to be less stupid and stop making some particular mistakes in the way they are thinking. I've seen this happen a few.

5. Ti: dual-seeking function of ESFj and program function of INTj
    ESE is able to accept information only when it's provided in a clear logical form. It is common for people of this type to issues requests for a logical explanation in terms of general patterns of specific life events. Such explanation ESE receives from the LII, who gives clear, unambiguous answers and interpretation, puts the dots over the "i's", and shows good understanding of problems that concern the ESE. Not receiving information of this kind, ESE starts to demand of people around him to be "intelligent" and to simply understand the reasons for his actions.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    ESEs deprived of quality Ti will at some point flip and demand that others to be less stupid and stop making some particular mistakes in the way they are thinking. I've seen this happen a few.

ESE is able to accept information only when it's provided in a clear logical form. It is common for people of this type to issues requests for a logical explanation in terms of general patterns of specific life events. Such explanation ESE receives from the LII, who gives clear, unambiguous answers and interpretation, puts the dots over the "i's", and shows good understanding of problems that concern the ESE. Not receiving information of this kind, ESE starts to demand of people around him to be "intelligent" and to simply understand the reasons for his actions.
    where is this excerpt from? I like it!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post

This is really easy for me to understand.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k