Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Yes I do. We do not come to many agreements about these issues. This year my plan is to reach out for others a bit more, find more things to do socially. We don't overlap well in these areas, but perhaps I can get some of my needs met in other ways. I'm turning 50 this year, natural time of life to stare at old age and try to anticipate what will inevitably come.
From my perspective of ignorance regarding specifics, it may be a good idea to be as open as possible. "Burden" him by talking about your worries and insecurities; it is after all a natural playground for an IEI. Make him involved in you and your thought process. If you intend to look for things that you seek in a partner elsewhere, then that sounds... like an impending hardship on the horizon. If you for example need a hug, just say "I need a hug". I cannot tell if that issue is solved or not, so just a thought.

"/.../ anticipate what will inevitable come." sounds so .

I'm in mirage IEI-ILE too (not long this far but seems very promising), so your viewpoints are of much interest to me.