I'm ENFp and very good at handling money. I bet you're underestimating the other types.

First, I'm quite conservative about spending money. For example, I'm quite reluctant to spend money on services. I'm good at fixing things, so when there is an electrical failure, for example, I simply go and fix it, saving a lot.

When I'm going to make a purchase I always think about the practicality of what's being purchased (I only purchase "tools"), if it's of good quality so it lasts, etc. I also think a lot about the value of things. For example, I never purchase new goods when I can buy used ones just at a fraction of the cost, and which, at the end, will provide the same service. I care only about the usefulness of stuff, not really how they look. Also, I always purchase things thinking about what the sell price could be later, so in case I have to sell something, I lose very little. I sometimes manage to purchase something quite cheaply, use it for a while, and sell it for profit.

Also, I get most of my pleasures from creativity and learning, thinking and such is quite cheap.

I'm also good at earning money. I'm skilled in several areas and can do specialized work, which is highly profitable. For example, I have a perfectly clear pitcture on how computers work (so much that I'm in the process of designing my own hardware platform) and that gives me quite an edge over other people who say they are skilled about computers but they are really not. I'm familiar with the publishing process and since I'm fluent in english I can perform professional translations from english to spanish. I'm also in the process of learning german and probably will learn other languages later as well. I'm also quite good at mechanical engineering and have lots of knowledge of electronics in general.

However, if there is a job at which I excel it is to be a merchant. Combining my knowledge about economics, this is, having a clear picture of how wealth is produced and distributed and my people skills, I can quickly find a way to make a deal which at times can be insanely profitable. For example, I once purchased a laptop and a broken video card for $1,000, fixed the video card, installed it on the laptop and sold it for $2,000. The whole process took me about an hour.

This is, by the way, worlds apart from all the ENFp I know. So don't put so much weight on types, because I think, on this matters, it varies a lot from person to person. Probably people who always have had easy money do not build strong strategies to earn money because they don't consider it neccesary. But I come from a family with lots of monetary problems and I've spent a good deal of my life refining my strategies.