"Settle down, Jadae, you completely misinterpreted what I meant. Whenever I doubt my ENFj friend or INFp mother, whether I am wrong about my belief or not, they always treat it as a personal attack, like "why can't you just trust me? Are you that heartless?" They interpret it as like I think they themselves are idiots that can't do anything right. That's not my intention, but that's just what happens.

Now, I admit, I don't know any ENFps personally, but I figure that they work on the same level as INFjs. My INFj friend ignores my objections to his beliefs about aliens and dragons, and he won't believe any counter-intuitive things that I say. He always tries to throw facts my way, saying, "Look here. They've actually shown that this could happen!"

And stuff like that." -Cone

I didnt misinterpret anything. Im tired of gender bias, general stereotyping and the like. It is getting old. Why would you object to your friends thoughts? Theyre his thoughts. So what if he believes in froo-froo crap? Some of us believe in cognitive functions-- do you realize how outlandish that is to most? A good friend would be supportive to his ideas and he would be supportive of you as well. My Fi/Se friend tells me all about native america, mythological, spiritual, comic book ideas... etc etc etc. I dont believe in it specifically but I dont question his ideas because they are not harmful. They are his world and I honor that.