Sorry, Hugo, I know you are the one who likes to make tests like this, but I had an idea. I got it while trying to help warrior-librarian decide between S/N. I want to know if this works for people.

The area of confidence typology test.

STEP 1: pick which one of these four groups that descibes you the BEST.

Group A

I am unconfident in how people feel towards me, how to deal with people in a tactful manner and how to be empathetic towards them.

I am unconfident in the things I believe in, whether or not I make the right "connections", forcing others to believe in what I do and planning for my future.

I am confident in how to keep myself healthy, what makes me feel good, and how to adjust and take care of my own being.

I am confident in making logical decisions, seperating from my emotions and other people's needs while thinking, and understanding mechanical (non-human) things.

Group B

I am confident in how people feel towards me, how to deal with people in a tactful manner and how to be empathetic towards them.

I am unconfident in the things I believe in, whether or not I make the right "connections", forcing others to believe in what I do and planning for my future.

I am confident in how to keep myself healthy, what makes me feel good, and how to adjust and take care of my own being.

I am unconfident in making logical decisions, seperating from my emotions and other people's needs while thinking, and understanding mechanical (non-human) things.

Group C

I am unconfident in how people feel towards me, how to deal with people in a tactful manner and how to be empathetic towards them.

I am confident in the things I believe in, whether or not I make the right "connections", forcing others to believe in what I do and planning for my future.

I am unconfident in how to keep myself healthy, what makes me feel good, and how to adjust and take care of my own being.

I am confident in making logical decisions, seperating from my emotions and other people's needs while thinking, and understanding mechanical (non-human) things.

Group D

I am confident in how people feel towards me, how to deal with people in a tactful manner and how to be empathetic towards them.

I am confident in the things I believe in, whether or not I make the right "connections", forcing others to believe in what I do and planning for my future.

I am unconfident in how to keep myself healthy, what makes me feel good, and how to adjust and take care of my own being.

I am unconfident in making logical decisions, seperating from my emotions and other people's needs while thinking, and understanding mechanical (non-human) things.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEP 2: pick which group of words fits you BEST.

1: orderly, clear-minded, obeying rules and structure, thinks rationally and sequentially, relativly stable, gathering many, open, interested in the outside world, planning, active, doer.

2: disorganized, adaptive, creating rules and structure, irrational, actions depend on mood, deep, concentrated, closed-off, thoughtful, reflective.

3: orderly, clear-minded, obeying rules and structure, thinks rationally and sequentially, realtivly stable, deep, concentrated, closed-off, thoughtful, reflective.

4: disorganized, adaptive, creating rules and structure, irrational, actions depend on mood, gathering many, open, interested in the outside world, multi-tasking, active, doer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you picked...

A-1: Logical-sensory Extratim (TeSi)
A-2: Sensory-logical Intratim (SiTe)
A-3: Logical-sensory Intratim (TiSe)
A-4: Sensory-logical Extratim (SeTi)
B-1: Ethical-sensory Extratim (FeSi)
B-2: Sensory-ethical Intratim (SiFe)
B-3: Ethical-Sensory Intratim (FiSe)
B-4: Sensory-ethical Extratim (SeSi)
C-1: Logical-intuitive Extratim (TeNi)
C-2: Intuitive-logical Intratim (NiTe)
C-3: Logical-intuitive Intratim (TiNe)