Thread: Rankings/Ratings of Intertype Relations

Hybrid View

TIM
    ESE-C [Enneagram-2]
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, if these typings were correct, relationships could point towards IEE over ESE, not that it matters much.

Edit: and MD has a good point about Gammas, too. I was thinking mostly of supervision and potential conflict, fwiw. It would be easier if you mentioned them.
    Some of the typings probably aren't correct; they were based off of a MBTI test; that half of my friends say it sounds like them; and the other half say that their results don't describe them. A lot of my other, more introverted friends haven't taken the test; so I have no clue as to what they are; though I believe most of them are INTj.

However; every description of an ESFj/ESE describes me well; yet I verge on being a N/P instead of a T/J; so I guess that I could have some N/P slight tendencies making it easier for me to get along with some of the "types" that I posted.

The INTj is def. not my supervisor . We have one of the best friendships out of all of my relationships. . . and I have a "LOT" of INTj relationships that are very good. Although; I tend to get along with ESFj's best. *shrug*

Let's just say I know I am ESFj; but at the same time I get along with almost every one I know. . .

In my case types don't matter as much as the way you view the world. However, all of the friends that I have that disagree with me on the way I view the world are all INTj.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Temperament (4 points) + Quadra values (6 points).

++++ Duality = 10
    +++ Identity = 9
    ++ Activity = 8
    ++ Semi-duality = 8
    + Mirror = 7
    + Illusionary = 7
    + Comparative = 7
    0 Beneficiary = 6
    0 Look-alike = 6
    0 Contrary = 6
    -- Benefactor = 5
    -- Supervisee = 5