Thread: Rankings/Ratings of Intertype Relations

Hybrid View

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Well, you're irrational, so your semi-dual is a delta. My semi-dual is a beta. Your supervisee is a beta, mine is a delta. I'm guessing you get along well with IEEs and not so well with EIIs?
    Essentially yes, in both cases; it's just the "essentially" breaks down a little more easily or a little sooner with EIIs.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post

Most ILIs I tend to find a little boring, though, until I get to know them better and we get past the superficial BS...then it gets interesting but sometimes I get a bit annoyed with their tendency to want to approach work theoretically and not actually just do the damn project and it feels like I am pulling teeth to get them to just DO something instead of planning shit meticulously, but that's the only real mishap along with sometimes saying things which I find hurtful, but I get over it like right away because we all do stuff like that.
    Care to elaborate? I usually try to understand why people are a certain way and may criticize them without noticing if I get into that smooth groove.

I love the theoretical conversations, it turns me on to be on the same wavelength.
    (i)NTFS

An ILI at rest tends to remain at rest
    and an ILI in motion is probably not an ILI

31.9FM KICE Radio ♫ *56K Warning*
    My work on Inert/Contact subtypes

Socionics Visual Identification(V.I.) Database
    Socionics Tests Database
    Comprehensive List of Socionics Sites

Fidei Defensor