Quote Originally Posted by Mea
This was more funny than insulting
All part of the ENFp Evil Ethical plan :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
Quote Originally Posted by Minde
Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
...they left their wallet on the seat when they put it down to get fairy floss.
"Fairy floss"

Translation for Americans: fairy floss = cotton candy
I was about to ask what kind of "circus" did he attend Just kidding.
A gay Circus baby. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
I have the worse time with procrastination. Like I procrastinated on filling out the forms for financial aid for college. I go to the office and naturally the deadline was yesterday OR Im supposed to be somewhere at 5PM. I figure it will take me exactly 15 minutes to drive there so I sit at the computer in a trance playing sudoku right up till 4:45 and then dart towards the door.... then suddenly remember I havent brushed my teeth or I have to piss or ___________ fill in the blank
Here are some common thoughts:
Where did I put my car keys? I just had them in my hand 2 seconds ago? (I check my pockets for the 5th time and Viola! Here they are )

OMGTHATS RIGHT ITS TIME TO SET OUR CLOCKS FOWARD. NO WONDER IM LATE!

OH MY GOD WE WERE SUPPOSED TO SET OUR CLOCKS BACK LAST NIGHT. I was wondering where everyone was.

I have GOT to mail this! Ive been carrying it around with me for 3 weeks!

Its too late to call tonight. I'll call them tomorrow (yawn)

"I was just thinking about calling you." (yeah sure)

Before I type this essay Ive got to get this place clean. ..... (hours later after getting distracted reading a book I meant to put away or answering a phone call) OK maybe I can squeeze in that essay before class first thing in the morning.

its not easy being ENFP is it

haha i relate to what you said so much, i experience the same problems. ENFp's are blessed with some pretty fantastic things but fuck we have some pretty frustrating things too.