Quote Originally Posted by electric
Matt Damon in "The Good Shepherd" IMO ENTj, intjs give off an impression of being more corrupt than entjs. extjs are very goodie goodie always trying to do the right thing at the right time.
he really doesn't talk that much. the way he deals with feelings is more INTj in my opinion, he doesn't really know to express them but does so by i.e. giving the present to his kid. also intjs definitely don't give the impression of being corrupt to me, if anything they have an inherent quiet 'nobility' about them. they're loyal and comfortable with secrets, they aren't overly ambitious. an ENTj secret service person would be working much higher up the ladder, making ambitious social connections whilst compiling more information than anyone else is aware exists. I get the impression from ENTjs that they aren't content just doing something on their own, my uncle for example told me he enjoys teaching a person below him in the company all the tricks of the trade etc. and then taking pride in watching that person's career rise