Quote Originally Posted by shakealittle View Post
Speaking for myself, I get really uncomfortable with spontaneity or randomness. This doesn’t mean I’m strictly adhering to a daily schedule or anything like that but when things are very unfamiliar or undefined, I don’t know what to do with myself and will either do something to define it, find something to work towards or completely zone out. At worst, I will totally escape the situation. What I choose to do will depend on how important I evaluate the situation to be.

I’m not sure how one-sided the relationship is though. IEEs really misinterpret my Ti. They have this sensitivity to it and think of it as an absolute when there’s more underneath it all.

With that said, I keep in regular contact with an IEE and while I restrain myself around her I think we do value each other and we do appreciate each other looking out for the 8th function to keep that sort of respect.
I think my randomness was the most offputting Which I can understand if not appreciate. I still have a lot of admiration for the LSI in question though. I find the conflictor dynamics as interesting as they are frustrating.