Thread: Integral Types of Countries/Nations

Threaded View

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    And no offence to jxrtes, but

What does that mean, typing an entire nation over some tiny piece of information?

Eh, either people are way too into this or simply overconfident, I dunno.
    That's ok, you're right. I don't think it's possible to really type whole societies. I'm only typing based on the image that many Canadians (especially politicians and the upper and middle classes) likes to project, which probably has an effect on locking the theme of the country anyway. This image is foremost about being respectful towards different cultural values and suspicion of military adventurism. If you lived here you'd understand, we get bombarded with sentiments in the media about Canadian values a million times a day.

An interesting phenomenon that's recently crept up. Although immigrants are cordially welcomed, many find it hard to work in their chosen profession because of major inefficiencies in the employment system. This is where a stronger focus on Te, from a dual, would come in handy.

The more sinister truth, however, is that Canada is very much a minor imperialist power in its own right. A recent example is Canada's involvement in Haiti in the ousting of president Jean-Bertrand Aristide, and his replacement by an unelected police state that carried out bloody political purges.
    Last edited by xerx; 04-08-2010 at 04:53 PM.