Thread: Integral Types of Countries/Nations

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Belgium is also ISFp.

Europe on the whole is Delta. I agree that Netherlands is Delta, although probably extrovert > introvert on account of how we rely a lot on foreign relations for our success in the world. ENFp is a good bet for reasons also mentioned by CA.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Croatia might be ISFj. Also, bear in mind; Tuđman (the father of Croatia) ISFj-Se, Sanader (ex-prime-minister) ENTj-Te, Kosor (new prime-minister) ISFj-Se. The new president, Josipović is INTx to the max. Ex-president Mesić was some kind of an extraverted sensor.

EDIT 10/25/2010: Mesić is probably an ESFp. Could buy ESTj-Te for Sanader.
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-25-2010 at 07:21 AM.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are we talking about what people in the country value, how they actually act, or what? I mean while Rick may call English-Canada overwhelmingly Te, the nationalist sentiments promoted here have never been on anything industrious. If history shows anything, Canada has consistently failed in matters of practicality, manufacturing and industry. Canadian economic historians are constantly examining this fact and wondering what the fuck happened considering our neighbours to the south were ultimately much more successful.

I would say that if you look at Canadian nationalism and what we've generally accomplished, this is more of an Si country than a Te country. You might be able to call us ESTj, but I don't think that would really be true. Canada promotes itself as (and Canadian identity is centered around) the ideas of being welcoming, peaceable, generous, equal, fair etc. Whether there's a rhetoric-reality gap there, I can't argue with certainty. But if you look at what Canadians seem to put value behind, I would say those qualities I mentioned are the most frequent priorities. I think most Canadians would publicly sacrifice industry and practicality for the above values.

EDIT: Also, this country was brought together by a man with a Champagne Train. Sir John A (that drunken eloquent bastard) made Confederation happen by bribing his way with champagne parties. What a badass
    Last edited by Wynch; 04-06-2010 at 07:08 PM.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.