Thread: Integral Types of Countries/Nations

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    if somebody can show me an example of duality between foreign countries and an example of a foreign country's weak functions, i might consider assigning socionic types to foreign countries.
    I don't think that's what it is meant, obviously.

Countries have a different "feel" or "social atmosphere" or "unspoken rules" or whatever. As has been noted, in countries such as France people generally value dressing well much more than in the US. So it's valid to say that France values + more than the US.

Also, try finding a bookshop - a real bookshop - in a Belgian town. Then try finding a bookshop in a town of the same size in the UK. I can assure you that it is infinitely easier to find it in the UK than in Belgium. So, it is fair to say that the UK values more than Belgium.

In some countries, if you, as a young man, don't obviously ogle every woman who walks in front of you, you are gay. In others, to do that is seen as rude and showing an embarrasing lack of self-control. So the former value EP and the latter, IJ temperaments.

Etc.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat View Post
    I <3 this forum

(everybody make sure to stick around for next month when we'll be typing ****** and Einstein!)
    ******:
    Einstein:

Those are old news.

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Countries have a different "feel" or "social atmosphere" or "unspoken rules" or whatever. As has been noted, in countries such as France people generally value dressing well much more than in the US. So it's valid to say that France values + more than the US.
    Does this mean that I can dualize with a whole country? Or should I move to Canada?

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari