Thread: Type this young woman

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type this young woman

She's on a children's show my daughter likes and my husband has a little crush on her. So that makes me wonder if she might be ENFp too? Like, being an ISTp, would he be more attracted to ENFps in general?

Her personal site

Her site at the kids' show

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=n8Gtm43_8xE#[/youtube]
    Go to 3:17 and it talks about her a little bit.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.....(better not say anything)........

Hmm
    that's all
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Type this young woman

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    She's on a children's show my daughter likes and my husband has a little crush on her. So that makes me wonder if she might be ENFp too? Like, being an ISTp, would he be more attracted to ENFps in general?
    Perhaps what UDP was thinking of is that you don't have to be an ISTp to have a crush on her --

I think ENFp is a likely type, but perhaps ISFp, too.

As for your question: I also think that you may be more likely to be have a crush on your dual, especially if you have a chance to get a glimpse of their personality and character; I have noticed this in myself, also from my pre-Socionics time.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

LETS ALL HAVE A HOE DOWN de de. I didnt' see much on her so no idea about her type. From her pics ENFp is possible. Basic attraction can happen with any type though.

I thought Hi 5 was the with the really *naughty* looking girls. I cant remember what childrens show it was but i remember thinking holy crap a few of the girls seemed a bit too sexual eeek.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL the original Hi-5 is from Australia - this is an American version - so the Aussie girls might look "naughtier".

Yeah I know she's pretty and any type could be attracted, etc., I was just wondering since he sees tons of pretty girls on TV, in movies, wherever, and this is one of the few he seems to be at all interested in, maybe she might be ENFp. LOL
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Type this young woman

edited.

Creepy-bg

OK... I thought there was something wrong with you all until I clicked her homepage thing and saw it was an adult we're talking about.

I feel much better now

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh of course Slacker that had me perplexed. Yeah it was one of the Aussie Hi 5 girls called Charli shes probablly ESFp because i saw it once and her sexuality was obvious.

http://www.hi-5.com.au/flashsite/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    was an adult we're talking about.

I feel much better now
    I thought the same thing for about 2 seconds
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL you know my first subject line was "type this girl" because she's enough younger than I am that she fits into my "kid" category, but then I was afraid people would think my husband had a crush on an underage girl and I didn't want anyone thinking that!
    -Mark Twain

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    LOL you know my first subject line was "type this girl" because she's enough younger than I am that she fits into my "kid" category, but then I was afraid people would think my husband had a crush on an underage girl and I didn't want anyone thinking that!
    some of us are just sick in the head

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Oh of course Slacker that had me perplexed. Yeah it was one of the Aussie Hi 5 girls called Charli shes probablly ESFp because i saw it once and her sexuality was obvious.

http://www.hi-5.com.au/flashsite/home.html
    the other blonde doesn't look to bad either :wink: (or the brunette for that matter)

lol what the hell... we didn't have hotties like this on TV when I was a kid