Thread: Examples of SLEs/ESTps

Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only objective I ever alluded to was continued living & self fulfillment. I don't think those things you mentioned are necessary. Whether they're worthless or not I'm undecided.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    The only objective I ever alluded to was continued living & self fulfillment. I don't think those things you mentioned are necessary. Whether they're worthless or not I'm undecided.
    Well shit.
    Easy Day

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why do people always say that crap? It's just as easy for straight men to get laid if you are hot. And ugly people are rejected all the time sadly just like anybody else. Plenty of girls just want some sex back at your place and you don't have to buy them gifts and shit.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Why do people always say that crap? It's just as easy for straight men to get laid if you are hot. And ugly people are rejected all the time sadly just like anybody else. Plenty of girls just want some sex back at your place and you don't have to buy them gifts and shit.
    I don't think that the difference that most people perceive is actually availability so much as ease of effective tactics. I.E. "You wanna go have sex?" As opposed to "You like soup?! I like soup! Let's make babies."

See both tactics essentially end in sex, but the one involving babies (The straight one) has like six extra words. And quite frankly most people just aren't intelligent enough to figure out that soup is the key, so they just bitch and moan about how life would be so much easier if they could just cut out that hidden soup part and become gay.
    Easy Day

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe... but with some women, 6 extra words from you, and maybe they think your gay, they just want some soup and don't ever want to fuck, and then on top of that you gotta make some soup. The interaction part is not what they're talking about so much as the material requirements that seem to turn women on because of the instinctual stuff in them.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Billy Joe Chambers...SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp

La China...SLE-Ti 8w9 so/sp