Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
Quote Originally Posted by FDG
Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
Thanks for the videos.

They seem super intimidating though, I don't see how they would get along with a person like me

More videos of ESTps, please!? It's so difficult for me to recognize real-life ESTps.
this can be more similar to your everyday estp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq7Kd...elated&search=
Yeah, and he needs a sensible INFp by his side, someone to tell him to stop the torture. He's totally overtraining. weightlifting is all about breaking the muscle tissue so it can grow to be bigger. If it's already broken, it's no point to break it again in the same places with the same weights. If he's already done 3 sets with personal maximum weights, he's done enough (although 5 sets would probably be ok too). After that, he's just damaging his muscle tissue... Poor guy with an insane overtraining ESTp.
Caaalm down Kri that's a 3weekly workout based on resistance. He's never doing max weights because he uses 10*10 parameters, so he's basically not training for size but for resistance. This doesn't mean he's not overtraining but, again, he's not trying to building size, so overtraining is actually necessary.