Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Lars Monsen, Norweigian explorer and nature lover

C-SLE

https://youtu.be/u00m70kcmu4
    Norwegians seems stereotypically SLI/delta, just wondering if you could elaborate a bit on this one.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Norwegians seems stereotypically SLI/delta, just wondering if you could elaborate a bit on this one.
    There is so much material on him in all the tv programs he has made so I thought it was pretty easy to type him.

He is a nice guy but incredibly tough and physical.

In the series "Monsen på villspor" he gets dropped off in the wilderness and has to find his way back. The hostess of the show is EIE and Monsens old friend also appears who seems LSI.

Edit: I can get a feeling of "LSI" in Monsen also. Strong Ti. Probably because he is C subtype
    Last edited by Tallmo; 07-12-2018 at 06:12 AM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    There is so much material on him in all the tv programs he has made so I thought it was pretty easy to type him.

He is a nice guy but incredibly tough and physical.

In the series "Monsen på villspor" he gets dropped off in the wilderness and has to find his way back. The hostess of the show is EIE and Monsens old friend also appears who seems LSI.

Edit: I can get a feeling of "LSI" in Monsen also. Strong Ti. Probably because he is C subtype
    LSI over SLE to reconcile.