Thread: Examples of SLEs/ESTps

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wow, first two examples posted, great examples of Fi PoLR gone wild.
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Anton Lavey...SLE-Ti 8w7 sx/sp

Chrissie Hynde...SLE-Ti 8w9 sx/sp

For an example of SLI-Si 8w9 sx/sp, see Sean Penn.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Chrissie Hynde...SLE-Ti 8w9 sx/sp

I am not trying to dispute this typing since I don't know but when I saw it I thought Melania VIs way closer to Chrissie than Trump does. I could not find a clear pic of Chrissie's irises though.

Chrissie's ethnicity: Welsh, Scottish, English, distant Irish and German

Melania's ethnicity: Slovenian

AI is the future for VI fans.

TwinsOrNot is powered by Microsoft Project Oxford, a beta version of a set of APIs, SDKS and services freely available to developers to make their applications more intelligent and engaging. Project Oxford expands upon Microsoft’s evolving portfolio of machine learning APIs adding vision, speech, facial recognition, and language understanding to the set of advanced analysis capabilities. With machine learning technology, it is possible to create sophisticated models that learn from existing data to detect patterns and even predict future behaviors, outcomes, and trends. Developers who want to build breakthrough apps can easily implement machine learning APIs to perform advanced analysis without the expertise of a data scientist.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW