1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So compliments then ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think there's any advice for your situation. Nobody can predict the future, and in most romantic interactions, one person is on a different level than the other, even with duality. So you can really only put yourself out there, and if you get rejected, then you get rejected. Happens to everybody (including myself).
    IEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd try to feel the situation out...start out however you've already been acting. And then gradually do date-ish things and see if she's cool w/ that, or if she freaks out (can't miss a IEE's facial expressions!)

But do it in a low pressure way that she can easily turn down w/o you feeling stupid. IEEs are fairly easy to read. Do little things like touch her arm while talking and see if she backs up or allows it. Or stand slightly closer than normal for a second and see if she backs up or lets you stand there, etc.

I don't know how old you are though, or if you're in hs or something. So I dunno. But I would make little attempts at taking it to a new level and then see if she seems into that or freaked out.

good luck
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have always liked the hey lets go out approach but but after reading about Victims, Aggressors, Caregivers and Infantiles I don't know anymore...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ProcrastinateTomorrow View Post
    I have always liked the hey lets go out approach but but after reading about Victims, Aggressors, Caregivers and Infantiles I don't know anymore...
    there comes a point where you just have to go do whatever you want, and forget trying to avoid it not working, because who knows. It's all a gamble. But if you have a feeling it could work, never hurts to try something.

But I think the "hey let's go out" would be good for an IEE as the direct thing is good.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels View Post
    there comes a point where you just have to go do whatever you want, and forget trying to avoid it not working, because who knows. It's all a gamble. But if you have a feeling it could work, never hurts to try something.

But I think the "hey let's go out" would be good for an IEE as the direct thing is good.
    And would be super uncomfortable for her if she is unsure or doesn't like him in that way or never saw that comming. Personaly I don't like being hit on to begin with, but I guess that has to do with me being a guy. I prefer to be the one who shows interest as then I am sure of my own interest in the person and the choice is not brought upon me.
    Looking for an Archnemesis. Willing applicants contact via PM.

ENFp - Fi 7w6 sp/sx
    The Ineffable IEI
    The Einstein ENTp

johari nohari
    http://www.mypersonality.info/ssmall/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    And would be super uncomfortable for her if she is unsure or doesn't like him in that way or never saw that comming. Personaly I don't like being hit on to begin with, but I guess that has to do with me being a guy. I prefer to be the one who shows interest as then I am sure of my own interest in the person and the choice is not brought upon me.
    if she doesn't like him, she'll smooth over the awkwardness (as IEEs are good at this). That is, if she values the friendship enough. If she likes him at all, she'll value that he was blunt about it. At least, I would.

My SLI bf started out as friends briefly. But then he took me to a really cool event and then dinner (date-ish), and then I decided I did like him. Him taking me to those things made it clear to me he was interested. So then I made it clear I liked him.

Then he invited me to a wedding on our 3rd date, which was totally bold, but I liked that he didn't care (as that was an obvious not "3rd date" thing to do). If I hadn't have liked him, I would have kept everything platonic and ensured it went in that direction. IEEs are good at steering things one way or another.

So I think it's better if he just does what he wants and lets the chips fall where they may.