Thread: Ways to ENFp's heart: how to woo/attract an IEE

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea View Post
    Umm.. anyway, I think ENFps are pretty easy to approach if you talk to them first. They only SEEM cold to some people...
    Well... I don't think he's *actually* cold... but I usually feel I need to be reassured that my approaches aren't unwelcome. I look for the other to occasionally seek me out. Is it typical that ENFp always tend to defer to the other to talk/initiate contact with them first?

Does this state ever reach a comfortable reciprocity??
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I often initiate contact with other people. But sometimes I hold back and observe them a bit first to get an idea of how they'll respond.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Y'all IEEs seem pretty reserved on first contact most of the time. It's a little disconcerting.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    I often initiate contact with other people. But sometimes I hold back and observe them a bit first to get an idea of how they'll respond.
    Well... we've been acquainted for quite a while now. But still haven't entirely broken the individual "personal contact" barrier. Honestly, I think I'm generally intimidated and I hold back out of fear of rejection. There's been lots of talk here about being "interesting" enough to hold an IEE's attention.

Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune View Post
    Well... we've been acquainted for quite a while now. But still haven't entirely broken the individual "personal contact" barrier. Honestly, I think I'm generally intimidated and I hold back out of fear of rejection. There's been lots of talk here about being "interesting" enough to hold an IEE's attention.
    Stop thinking and just do it. Suck it up.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    Stop thinking and just do it. Suck it up.
    The Nike philosophy, eh...?

I think I may need Extravert Boot Camp for this mission...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune View Post
    The Nike philosophy, eh...?

I think I may need Extravert Boot Camp for this mission...
    Yeah the Nike philosophy I mean honestly you can analyze all you want but unless you you ask in a direct way, how are you gonna know? Godspeed =]
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love INFPs. If you're and INFP and you give an ENFP time to talk about just any ol thing and then share your insights and ideas it would be hard not to like you. ENFPs love to dive into all the stuff that most people look at them as strange for talking about. If you are receptive to that side of them they will form a bond with you. Im and ENFP and my oldest sister is INFP. Of all my siblings I visit her the most. We sit and talk about all kind of things for hours. I recommend movies or music and she does the same and then we compare notes. We talk about the people we know and classes we've taken or experiences we've had. Its all very interesting. I used to want an INFP gf/wife because I thought they would be the best match. Socionics says different but Im not so sure. I think INFPs are great to hang out with but when it comes to being productive, getting things accomplished I think ENFPs and INFPs together might run into some difficulties and frustrations. Anyway, if you really want to get to know and ENFP they are very approachable. If you can get him/her on a road trip with lots of driving and time to talk thats probably the best thing you can do to get them to open up.

PS. That goes for you ISTPs too

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.