Thread: Dating tips for the ISTp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IcEPiCk
    I was an ISTP female until the operation... Now my name is Aman. It still bleeds sometimes! HELP MEATBURGER!
    ROFL
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by enjio
    Hey meatburger, if you're looking for ISTP girls, you should probably hit up the gym.. ISTPs are pretty masculine (no offense to jessica.. the only female one here ).

What about them ENFPs? The mall? Barbie conventions? Fashion shows? just kidding.
    I think there's another female ISTp her. Flower?

Eh.. malls?! NO WAY! Barbie conventions?? *faints* Fashion shows? Umm..
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey meatburger, if you're looking for ISTP girls, you should probably hit up the gym.. ISTPs are pretty masculine (no offense to jessica.. the only female one here ).

What about them ENFPs? The mall? Barbie conventions? Fashion shows? just kidding.
    That sounds ESFj.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was an ISTP female until the operation... Now my name is Aman. It still bleeds sometimes! HELP MEATBURGER!
    Icepick turn back into a girl. Then we can live happily ever after lol

if you're looking for ISTP girls, you should probably hit up the gym.. ISTPs are pretty masculine (no offense to jessica.. the only female one here ).
    Yeah i suspect the gym would be a decent place to find them. I dont think they look masculine though, however they can act that way. They aren't all flowers in their hair and dancing in a field full of poseys type girls. If i was walking in a dark alley with an ISTp girl and we got attacked i would definately tell her she can handle it. I know ISTp girls like to carry knives etc

Yeah. I do like my barbies. Care Bears are my fav tho
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Yeah i suspect the gym would be a decent place to find them. I dont think they look masculine though, however they can act that way. They aren't all flowers in their hair and dancing in a field full of poseys type girls. If i was walking in a dark alley with an ISTp girl and we got attacked i would definately tell her she can handle it. I know ISTp girls like to carry knives etc
    Thats kinda true in a way, im generally nice to people but I dont take peoples s**t when they start acting silly.

And hey!, you ENFp's are supposed to protect us, stop ruining my dream of a perfect relationship with my perfect ENFp :wink: , but I guess I should go get a knife or two just in case

Oh, and I definately agree with jessica, money dosent impres me, whats important is someone who is non-judgemental and fun. ENFp's are really good at the fun bit.
    Friendly ISTp
    Interested in everything, yes, EVERYTHING
    Flower's motto: Life's too short even to do the things you want to, let alone the things you dont!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flower
    And hey!, you ENFp's are supposed to protect us, stop ruining my dream of a perfect relationship with my perfect ENFp :wink: , but I guess I should go get a knife or two just in case
    Nah you know i was just kidding. I would definately protect my ISTp as best i could with my humungous muscles. Unless the asailant had a gun. Then i would make sure i could run faster than her so she took the brunt of the bullets

hmm i cant help myself
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp's are really good at the fun bit.
    Errr.. Are ENFps really that fun??
    INTp
    sx/sp

context is king
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah you know i was just kidding. I would definately protect my ISTp as best i could with my humungous muscles. Unless the asailant had a gun. Then i would make sure i could run faster than her so she took the brunt of the bullets
    LOL

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    ENFp's are really good at the fun bit.
    Errr.. Are ENFps really that fun??
    Yeah. Maybe its my ISTp filter but ENFp's really are.
    Friendly ISTp
    Flower's motto: Life's too short even to do the things you want to, let alone the things you dont!!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mea
    [Errr.. Are ENFps really that fun??
    Sometimes when we get into the dark stage that perhaps you and i are slightly in we can forget the fun part. I think re-finding the fun is the first step to getting out of that stage
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dark stage , I cant imagine ENFp's not being all . You peeps are always making up random stuff thats funny or joking like the bullets thing above or just asking weird stupid questions or something. Its always light and takes away everyone's seriousness, including my own, which I like : )
    Friendly ISTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its hard for me to be in a dark stage around ISTPs. When Im around an ISTP I feel like Im pulled into the moment. Any problems or anxieties Ive been carrying around with me fade into the background. They might emerge later but durring the time Im with an ISTP they disappear sort of. I just cant think of them too much. Thats not to say Im exstatic either. They tend to cancel out almost all my emotions. Things sort of flatten out. Its a little weird. It becomes very evident when someone else walks in and I start to relate to them with gestures and emotions. I wonder what ISTPs think about that? Do they think, "Hmmm Topaz is kind of dry when its just us two. Around them he is so animated. Is it me?" To be fair Ive noticed that ISTPs come to life more when around people who they have some interest in common with as well.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    Its hard for me to be in a dark stage around ISTPs. When Im around an ISTP I feel like Im pulled into the moment. Any problems or anxieties Ive been carrying around with me fade into the background. They might emerge later but durring the time Im with an ISTP they disappear sort of. I just cant think of them too much. Thats not to say Im exstatic either. They tend to cancel out almost all my emotions. Things sort of flatten out. Its a little weird. It becomes very evident when someone else walks in and I start to relate to them with gestures and emotions. I wonder what ISTPs think about that? Do they think, "Hmmm Topaz is kind of dry when its just us two. Around them he is so animated. Is it me?" To be fair Ive noticed that ISTPs come to life more when around people who they have some interest in common with as well.
    Thats exactly what happens to me around ISTp's aswell. It can be a bit disconcerting. In a relationship though this sort of dynamic wouldn't be the same though.

Dark Stage?
    Yes the stars are thus aligned, and ENFp's around the globe are soon to drift into the Dark Stage (Lightning and thunder boom overhead)
    We need a number of ISTp maidens for ritual sacrifice

See you soon flower
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We need a number of ISTp maidens for ritual sacrifice
    See you soon flower
    Umm.... im not quiet ready, need to find a new dress, jessica can go first
    Friendly ISTp

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a confession, my real name isn't Jessica. I feel strange using this name but oh well.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So where does jessica129 come from?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A random thought.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It took me several months to come up with my screenname.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    several months? why so long? (a short detour, I asure you. We'll get back to you ISTPs, and the sacrifice in a minute )

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Several months lol, you could plan a hotel ambush in that time

(a short detour, I asure you. We'll get back to you ISTPs, and the sacrifice in a minute )
    Oh carry on, *eyes darting round looking for an escape*
    Friendly ISTp

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

several months? why so long? (a short detour, I asure you. We'll get back to you ISTPs, and the sacrifice in a minute )
    Maybe it wasn't that long. But my standards are very high: it has to be original (no numbers), preferably cryptic, and timeless. That was the first one that really hit the mark. Though technically it's not original. :wink:

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(a short detour, I asure you. We'll get back to you ISTPs, and the sacrifice in a minute )
    A T T E N T I O N - For your eyes only

Agent Topaz, our Surveylance teams have reported important information. Im sending you flowers co-ordinates now. Your presense has been requested to oversee maiden recovery teams in Great Britian. Flower is to be handled with extreme caution. She is deadly with bladed weapons, especially knives. I trust you dont need to be reminded that you will require good protection in the land of the Spotted dick.

The notorious Jessica operates under a code name, however our hackers are nailing in on her true identity. Decrypting her signal has revealed she could be in Rome, Morocco or the United States. The operation will have to be carefully planned, as many Huxley have fallen prey to her powers of seduction. If we can contact him, Agent Traveller's unique abilities may be required.

JessX and Flower are not to be harmed. Their vital energies must remain intact for the night of the Eclipse

P.S. Could you please pick up a few bags of goats blood and some hoodies?

Signed Meatburger - Huxley #884
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe it wasn't that long. But my standards are very high: it has to be original (no numbers), preferably cryptic, and timeless. That was the first one that really hit the mark. Though technically it's not original. :wink:
    I can understand what you mean ambush.
    I went through the same selection process.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Uhmmm....wow. Maybe you guys should get out a little bit more. Yknow, take the edge off

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agent Topaz, our Surveylance teams have reported important information. Im sending you flowers co-ordinates now. Your presense has been requested to oversee maiden recovery teams in Great Britian. Flower is to be handled with extreme caution. She is deadly with bladed weapons, especially knives. I trust you dont need to be reminded that you will require good protection in the land of the Spotted dick.

The notorious Jessica operates under a code name, however our hackers are nailing in on her true identity. Decrypting her signal has revealed she could be in Rome, Morocco or the United States. The operation will have to be carefully planned, as many Huxley have fallen prey to her powers of seduction. If we can contact him, Agent Traveller's unique abilities may be required.

JessX and Flower are not to be harmed. Their vital energies must remain intact for the night of the Eclipse

I copy Meatburger. Ive got Flower covered. She'll be contained without harm done to her. Ive taken the liberty of installing a heat seeking restraining device to her couch. The device is activated by the TV remote control. As soon as she plops down and grabs the remote (which could be at any time now) seven large spring loaded mandibles will contain her, pinning her arms to her sides so she cant use her blade. The TV will automatically switch to daytime soap operas with lots of Fe drama. By the time my crew gets their she'll be begging to be taken into custody. I'll place Flower in chyrogenic suspention until the night of the eclipse. Her cell will be set to dethaw at 10 am. She should be nice and warm for the sacrifice.
    As for JessX Ive placed a reward for her capture on YouTube. Now no matter where she is on the face of the earth she will be identified. Ive also placed a trace on her credit card. Its picking up high volume use in certain bars in the US and a few hits at Walmart. I'll check it out.

Topaz--OUT

Topaz

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder what ISTPs think about that? Do they think, "Hmmm Topaz is kind of dry when its just us two. Around them he is so animated. Is it me?" To be fair Ive noticed that ISTPs come to life more when around people who they have some interest in common with as well.
    I've had this experience many times, however, it not something that hurts. My philosophy on life is that if there is something about another person you appreciate, by all means, let them know! Indeed, your subdued actions could be construed as a great compliment if you mentioned to the ISTp how much you enjoy the effect their personality has on your own. You may not get much of a response, but a) it doesn't go unappreciated by them, and b) that's the whole point.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I copy Meatburger. Ive got Flower covered. She'll be contained without harm done to her. Ive taken the liberty of installing a heat seeking restraining device to her couch. The device is activated by the TV remote control. As soon as she plops down and grabs the remote (which could be at any time now) seven large spring loaded mandibles will contain her, pinning her arms to her sides so she cant use her blade. The TV will automatically switch to daytime soap operas with lots of Fe drama. By the time my crew gets their she'll be begging to be taken into custody. I'll place Flower in chyrogenic suspention until the night of the eclipse. Her cell will be set to dethaw at 10 am. She should be nice and warm for the sacrifice.
    As for JessX Ive placed a reward for her capture on YouTube. Now no matter where she is on the face of the earth she will be identified. Ive also placed a trace on her credit card. Its picking up high volume use in certain bars in the US and a few hits at Walmart. I'll check it out.

Stay back, I have an ISTj with me and im not afraid to use her.
    Friendly ISTp

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The word is "calming". ISTps are very calming. I used to be anxious all the time but I don't have problems with that anymore. And if I get upset, the first thing I need to do is call my husband and I know he'll make me feel calm again.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay stories.

The word is "calming". ISTps are very calming. I used to be anxious all the time but I don't have problems with that anymore. And if I get upset, the first thing I need to do is call my husband and I know he'll make me feel calm again.
    I never really thought about it like that funnily enough. If an ISTp's presense does help my anxiety, i would value that a lot.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Very nice.

Uhmmm....wow. Maybe you guys should get out a little bit more. Yknow, take the edge off
    Quiet, you.

I'm applying for a job today anyway.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Stay back, I have an ISTj with me and im not afraid to use her.
    - Agent Meatburger, I am responding to the distress call at this moment. I have utilized a specialized infrared satellite to track down the target known as Jessica. Using this device, I've discovered that she has an underground hideout beneath the Pacific Ocean floor, however that is not her original home. It appears that the previous locations that you had suspected were merely decoys that possed her signature. Agent Topaz's speculation was accurate as she is located in the United States, but be wary because several decoys have been located with armed bodyguards. Locating the real Jessica has proven to be a challenge, however I have dispatched hundreds of robotic miniature flies to spy each decoy and have narrowed it down to three down from 146 using this strategy. I also eliminated the ISTj by hitting her PoLR using an iron rod. The next move is yours Agent Meatburger. :wink:
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Topaz@ENFpUnderground.com;Traveller@ENFpUndergroun d.com;Mikemex@ENFpUnderground.com;
    Slackermom@ENFpUnderground.com;Mea@E...nderground.com; Jewels@ENFpunderground.com

While you field agents get all the fun, i have been at headquarters writing memos and prepairing the temple. "Oh you should see the temple Traveller. 50000 ENFp's watching every movement of your knife, willing you to make the killer blow" At prescisely 12:00am on the night that must not be named the roof will open and moonlight will flood in the temple Illuminating the ISTp containers. Each ENFp will take the hand of their designated Maiden and lead her down to where she will be laid to rest.

The elipse will enshroud us in darkeness, and ENFp's will chant

"Oh mighty Lord of Huxley. We bring ISTp's to apease you"
    We will then raise our knives high into the air.

When the Light floods back in, The Maidens will look down and their bonds will be cut. We will be standing there with party hats on and whistles in our mouths. "LET THE PARTY BEGIN"

Que the music. Streamers will fall from the sky and the temple will erupt into chatter and laughter. The doors will open and guests will stream in. There will be A-list celebrities as far as the eye can see. The Great Forum of 16 types members will be there. Mark twain will do a comedy act (ENFp's dont really ever die).

Alcohol will flood in and the pires will be lit for marshmellows and bbq's. We wont need to worry about introverts as trucks of extraverts will be brought in to bump and grind on them.

It will be known for generations to come as the party of the millenium.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, so after the mighty lord of Huxley is appeased (by the fun party, not by the sacrifices of course) what do the ENFPs get? Perhaps instead of rain or good crops we could all get a nice ISTP of our own? Instead of a take home gift.

And meatburger...you are hilarious, hilarious, hilarious. Wonderful writing.

ENFpUnderground is a cool name. reminds me of velvet underground. there needs to be a forum called ENFP underground, or T shirts or somethin.

Topaz@ENFpUnderground.com;Traveller@ENFpUndergroun d.com;Mikemex@ENFpUnderground.com;
    Slackermom@ENFpUnderground.com;Mea@E...nderground.com

While you field agents get all the fun, i have been at headquarters writing memos and prepairing the temple. "Oh you should see the temple Traveller. 50000 ENFp's watching every movement of your knife, willing you to make the killer blow" At prescisely 12:00am on the night that must not be named the roof will open and moonlight will flood in the temple Illuminating the ISTp containers. Each ENFp will take the hand of their designated Maiden and lead her down to where she will be laid to rest.

The elipse will enshroud us in darkeness, and ENFp's will chant

"Oh mighty Lord of Huxley. We bring ISTp's to apease you"
    We will then raise our knives high into the air.

When the Light floods back in, The Maidens will look down and their bonds will be cut. We will be standing there with party hats on and whistles in our mouths. "LET THE PARTY BEGIN"

Que the music. Streamers will fall from the sky and the temple will erupt into chatter and laughter. The doors will open and guests will stream in. There will be A-list celebrities as far as the eye can see. The Great Forum of 16 types members will be there. Mark twain will do a comedy act (ENFp's dont really ever die).

Alcohol will flood in and the pires will be lit for marshmellows and bbq's. We wont need to worry about introverts as trucks of extraverts will be brought in to bump and grind on them.

It will be known for generations to come as the party of the millenium.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jewels
    Okay, so after the mighty lord of Huxley is appeased (by the fun party, not by the sacrifices of course) what do the ENFPs get? Perhaps instead of rain or good crops we could all get a nice ISTP of our own? Instead of a take home gift.
    Exactly, I think nothing could please an ENFp diety more than a massive party. Everyone at this party finds a partner. No one goes home alone, thats part of the magic

And meatburger...you are hilarious, hilarious, hilarious. Wonderful writing.
    That was a product of me avoiding doing a university essay as much as i could. Wasn't all me, was Topaz and Trav too

ENFpUnderground is a cool name. reminds me of velvet underground. there needs to be a forum called ENFP underground, or T shirts or somethin.
    I dont think ENFp T-Shirts would be a good idea. We wouldn't want to be mobbed by the opposite sex. :wink:
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    I have a confession, my real name isn't Jessica. I feel strange using this name but oh well.
    You're not the only one, others who have real-name-like nicks are not using their real names either.

My name, though, is indeed Expat. Expat Smith III.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lololololol, you ENFp's crack me up
    Friendly ISTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    You're not the only one, others who have real-name-like nicks are not using their real names either.

Nomen est omen?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat

Ive never heard that name before. And youre the third. Alright, confession time. My real name is not Topaz. Its really Zapot Glenwinkle Arbothnot . I just thought Topaz sounded more,... I dont know

Topaz

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah i'm not blaze or diamond either.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast