Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
Really? I always find it a little uncomfortable to find someone who reminds me of myself, probably because I've yet to find many people like me haha.
I bet that's totally an thing because I've heard my ex-boyfriend (IEE) express the same disturbance. I postulate that NTs feel like aliens. Perhaps IEE's intense focus on being "who they truly, really are" (i.e. authentic self) leads them to discomfort should they find someone quite similar to themselves.

And, sorry, Ashton: I only know an ILI female IRL--my twin.
Quote Originally Posted by Pied Piper View Post
Feminism affected the reasoning of both of you.
The Equal Rights for Females movement influenced my Fi discomfort with a forum member being labeled 'boring, resentful, and vengeful'? How did you even arrive at the opinion that I was protecting the forum member because she is allegedly a woman, PP?

Quote Originally Posted by Pied Piper View Post
Well "difficult character" does not necessarily mean "badass" or "rebel". You appear to be one, IMO, based on what you said and also through interaction, besides distant and boring, a bit resentful and vengeful too. Is he your dual, or do you often get into quarrels based on this?
Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
There should be more Female ILI; you guys are like butter, soft and sweet and oh so yummy.
Maritsa, I have no idea why you think we're as you described, but I'll take all the compliments I can get. My insides are certainly sensitive, but my EII mother is quite aware of my Te.
Yeah...Maritsa, that's not a common response to INTp women. Thank God for Fi temperments I guess, or who else would think that?

I think even other Ts who like me think I'm harsh and refined or straightforward and noble, but soft??? Okay.