Thread: Rocky is an ESTj!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rocky is an ESTj!

He thinks that he has an overdeveloped , but I do not think it is the case ... it is his hidden agenda trying to cover for the weakness of his by emphasizing ...

Creepy-

sdfds

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PLZ!
    {♠x<º))))><¸.·´¯`·.¸IcEPiCk¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>x♠ }

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I posted in the last one that I thought ESTP.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    I remember seeing in a bunch of places that it's hard to understand your Quasi. Let me just say that I don't have taht problem with Rocky.
    I am going to have to make certain specific clarifications when I do the quasi-identical description on the website, I think people are misunderstanding the context of the "hard to understand quasi-identical" statements that plague descriptions.

Like with me, I have had quasi-identical relations with ENTjs; some of them were my best friends in fact. We got along well, but it is not that it is hard to understand them, it is that they organize things diffrently; sometimes it is difficult to understand their reasoning and it causes conflict because the quasi-identicals do not understand where each is coming from. That is what it means when you read that "quasi-identicals find it hard to understand each other"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rmc, i think thay you're overstepping your knowledge. You aren't an authority on any of this.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course he isn't; I think he was expecting people to comment on his description of this facet on the relationship rather than blindly accept it.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    rmc, i think thay you're overstepping your knowledge. You aren't an authority on any of this.
    I only am as much of an authourity as I am accepted as an authority ... some people follow, some people do not ... sometimes I just state my mind with no thought as to whether I am right or wrong, and I have no fear of being perceived as an idiot.

In any case, you do not accept me as an authority, which is fine because I follow my own path. No one has to follow me.

And mystic is right, I basically just wanted the opinion of others ...