Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
Quote Originally Posted by Logos
I think God is probably something that exists mearly if you believe it does.
But just because something exists in your head or out of belief does not make it material. The thought exists (as neural pathways and chemical signals), but not necessarily the manifestation of the said belief or thought. If that were the case, we could will into existence a plethora of strange or absurd oddities.

Or it could be something much more. Who knows.
Or conversely, it could be something much less than the given attribution, character, or nature.
Have you ever considered that we simply do not allow by a form of psychic aggreement that we can never violate, on burden of inability to conceive of ourselves and therefore annihiliation, the ability to commit these acts of defiance against reason? Furthermore, how can we say that personal knowledge 7th function operation cannot make these things happen from a subjective vantagepoint? Is not the 7th function the link to God?
Vermining a cocoon of unobjectified nonviable obsession doesn't allow for progression of my discussion on the pression of the traction of the destruction of the nuclear reaction of the fraction of my proaction.