Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Qualities of INTj laughter

My god....

It sounds like he's getting stabbed, or whipped

Talk about seeking...
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure if the style of laughing is necessarily type-related, as it may very well be adopted from environmental factors such as relatives, television, or expected social norms. Perhaps there are aggregate similarities in Quadra laughing, but I am not sure if there would be for just types themselves. There is no guarantee that all LII laughing shares similar audio patterns. And how is LII laughing supposed to sound? Because how you envision LII laughing may not match with mine.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember reading a general type description that indicated an LII's laugh may sound that way - short, vibrant bursts.

Very "j" emotional expressions.

This comes up because an LII has been annoying me lately with his strange laugh. Sounds like he's being tortured almost. Laughing in bursts, almost beyond control.... kind of crazy like

Not every LII is that way, and I know I certainly am not.
    I just wanted to comment about it - if others had known other LIIs like that.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i sort of imagine Mysticsonic laughing like that.

I have always been described as having a cute giggle. I think it's heartier than that though.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The INTj I know doesn't know how to laugh without trying to control his laughter. Painful to watch.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The INTj I know very well laughs very positively. The first 3 years that I knew him I thought he was serious and quiet and whenever he laughed I thought there's some hidden meaning there - like he's not really laughing at the same thing as other people but in stead at some weird thing that he thought of and didn't want to share with others. That's because he often seems to be thinking of things he doesn't want to share with others. That's the side-effect of a very weak , he keeps so many thoughts to himself. When he's with people he trusts, he's very positive and it doesn't take much to get him to laugh. I can totally see he's got Fe in his quadra values.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I control the way I laugh even with people I know - which nearly always results in a huge snort of air that sounds like someone stopping a sneeze - I feel more comfortable people I know mocking the way I try to cover up the laugh then hear me properly laugh. I know what Kristtina is talking about INTjs laughing out of sink with others - along with my 'snort' laugh, the random laughter at seemingly unfunny moments have my friends convinced I'm some sort of psychopath, which makes the urge not to laugh at inappropiate moments even harder to avoid . I can make my friends laugh simply by smiling, as if I'm going to laugh myself - it's a cool kind of power to have *snort*.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    The INTj I know very well laughs very positively. The first 3 years that I knew him I thought he was serious and quiet and whenever he laughed I thought there's some hidden meaning there - like he's not really laughing at the same thing as other people but in stead at some weird thing that he thought of and didn't want to share with others. That's because he often seems to be thinking of things he doesn't want to share with others. That's the side-effect of a very weak , he keeps so many thoughts to himself. When he's with people he trusts, he's very positive and it doesn't take much to get him to laugh. I can totally see he's got Fe in his quadra values.
    I would say that this would be how it is in my case. In most group settings, if I find something funny I will generally just kind of smirk or unleash a devlish grin as if I have a secret I am unwilling to share. But in the company of close friends, the laugh is more lively.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    The INTj I know doesn't know how to laugh without trying to control his laughter. Painful to watch.
    Yeah... sometimes it sounds like electric shock treatment.
    His laughter can mess up my Fe/Si mood

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I have that problem too, unfortunately. I know another INTj whose laughter comes in short bursts. All of a sudden he'll let out a loud "HA".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's black and blue and doesn't want to have sex?

The girl locked in the trunk of my car.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attempt at Gamma humor / Se polr manipulation