Thread: ESxjs and sexual presence

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    Sometimes we have to comply with Fe ethics and not deny people certain points of view and or actions... so maybe you are unable to think of a way to block potential advances, especially if they are ugly or ill, and you cannot tell them that they are...
    that's a brilliant way of explaining it
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    It seems to me instead that Se types are more likely to ignore all the physical sensations that "get in their way" so to speak
    Yeah Se can focus their sensoric input, where as Ne people would have to be smacked or morphined to ignore a wound.
    lol for some reason that reminded me of naruto attempting to remove the poison from his wound so his group wouldn't have to stop the mission to take him back to his village for medical care

img
    Yeah I can go on bleeding/in pain/etc if I'm doing something/have an objective, even though when the action end the pain arrives all at once...not pretty

Hey, hold on a minute here: this is not an Se issue.
    This is a matter of focus and drive.

I do not need "morphine" or being smacked to avoid things. Most of the time, hell, it's just a matter of adrenaline, and you don't even notice something has happened.

When I am doing anything physical and get cut up, or whatever, I don't notice it until long after I'm done.

I'm not comfortable with saying "well, this must just be an Se polr issue".
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol for some reason that reminded me of naruto attempting to remove the poison from his wound so his group wouldn't have to stop the mission to take him back to his village for medical care
    Robesp'er fears tax occasion for the volitional action on itself; therefore sometimes it attempts to appear by man without the weaknesses ("iron Felix"). It does not love, when they play on its weaknesses. Suffer whimperers it cannot, it does not make it possible to pity itself (it does not love cheap ethical it is special effect). Never it makes possible for itself to manifest force with respect to the weak.
    Also, an LII out of honor and Fi role would not endanger a mission for personal discomfort.

He is capable of neglecting his own profit and safety when defending the offended. He sets for himself very high requirements. Unless somebody else takes care of him, he can easily drive himself to starvation.

Ascetic. He appears extremely uncompromising, often looks down with a piercing look from under his philosopher’s forehead. He toughens himself, training for the cold, starvation, losses and disapproval of others
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    It seems to me instead that Se types are more likely to ignore all the physical sensations that "get in their way" so to speak
    Yeah Se can focus their sensoric input, where as Ne people would have to be smacked or morphined to ignore a wound.

img
    Yeah I can go on bleeding/in pain/etc if I'm doing something/have an objective, even though when the action end the pain arrives all at once...not pretty

Hey, hold on a minute here: this is not an Se issue.
    This is a matter of focus and drive.

I do not need "morphine" or being smacked to avoid things. Most of the time, hell, it's just a matter of adrenaline, and you don't even notice something has happened.

When I am doing anything physical and get cut up, or whatever, I don't notice it until long after I'm done.

I'm not comfortable with saying "well, this must just be an Se polr issue".
    I can't really exclude anything.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's .
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

uh, i love Si.

and if i don't want it i can resist charmingly.

:wink:

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the only way that has worked to any extent for me is simply ignoring them
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

; 5w6

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are all alpha types transparent? i only ask because my mom told me i am emotionally transparent the other day.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze8
    are all alpha types transparent? i only ask because my mom told me i am emotionally transparent the other day.

Hmm, I just thought about this...and yeah...I think they are
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the feeling comes from an ESTj or ESFj it pissed me off.

If the feeling comes from other types, not so much.

Not sure why.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not as much INTjs, but overall, yeah. Even INTjs are to some extent.
    SEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no need to be "untransparent" in my emotions. People who are are untrustworthy anyways, and I don't deal with them.

why don't they
    do what they say
    say what the mean
    one thing leads to another.....

Why people try to be "untransparent", they don't like me, because I find out, and they think me an uncompromising asshole because I don't let them slide or flounder out of things. I have no regret about taking such measures.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, I think that is our most definitive characteristic.

INTjs are veeery transparent, at least about their opinions, if prompted. As for emotions, I'm not sure. I personally hate passive-aggressiveness, but I try to remain civil.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, eyefucking...hahaha.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not as much INTjs, but overall, yeah. Even INTjs are to some extent.
    INTjs just aren't emotional in general, healthy ones anyway (in a general sense).
    But other than they I suppose it is fair to say they are transparent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which make people feel as if they might get naked at any moment and start rubbing their breasts all over you... I do not mind this at all.
    haha yes, I see your point... That explanation helps me understand the INxj perspective a bit, I think. But... What if it was someone who you found repulsive though? And what if that feeling were amplified so much that it distracted you and you couldn't make it stop?

To me, even if I want to hook up with that person, that type of aura seems like it's getting ahead of me, and I feel somewhat exploited.
    Exploited, which meaning the one with the aura is the exploiter. The exploiter has the power and the one being exploited is powerless. Maybe you hate that feeling is because you feel that person is dominating a space of yours that you feel is deeply personal and private. That is why you feel it is so annoying. Sexuality is deeply personal and private to you where as to anothers its just another human function society they feel tries to inhibit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me myself i cannot understand why a person would be offended by women womanliness but i guess everyone is different. If she is being herself how is that her fault? Or even if she 's trying overtly to be womanly why should she change just because you don't like it? You can not please everybody and if you do you will make yourself unhappy because you are not being true to yourself. I rather have her womanly than manly. Maybe you feel they are trying to gain power and dominance in the workworld in a way you are not able to if you are a man. If you are a woman you may feel the same way because you don't have that aura about you. Advertisement uses woman's sexuality all the time to sell its products. Just look at tv commercials, magazine ads, music videos , etc. I guess they are exploiting man's primeval desires to increase their sales. Society uses sexuality all the time to get the masses to buy its products so it should no surprise that individuals would do the same thing. Maybe you were raised in a religious household or hold religious views where you were taught that sexuality is evil except in the context of the marriage bedroom so in the back of your mind she is tempting you to sin and lust after her, so you wish women would refrain from being womanly for as not to bring out primeval man in you and its basic desires.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12