I was pondering this just a few moments ago, and I suddenly came to the realization at the time at which one's information metabolism is most likely set.

As we all know, one only needs to know the dominant and auxilary functions of one's psyche to know the entire functional order of it. This leads me to believe that the time at which one begins to develop their auxilary is the time at which one's informational metabolism is crystalized, or at least, this is the time at which one can actuallly beging to identitfy it.

Sergei once commented on this aspect of Socionics and stated that one's qudral values are instilled at birth, or shortly thereafter. This is a rather perplexing contradiction into the theory, but the validity of both, although mine is only a mere hypotheses, are far from "proven."

How this statement contradicts my own is that mine is generally stating that up to the point of adolescence you are in one of either two neighboring quadras. Thus, one would need to act in such a way that could be mistakeable for one or two psyche's, with the relation between these two functions the comparative one.

I'd be very interested in other's commentry about this subject.