Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
I roll my eyes the same way EII roll their eyes when I use Fi. I never mentioned that sensing types or SLI are stupid. Bitcoin and the whole crypto market is highly speculative. it's very difficult for sensing types to not react to these constant price changes and I've observed that with friends, in telegram chats and in meetups with crypto enthusiasts. the advantage that Ni types have is that they are not so affected by these constant changes and are more focused on the future price (what happens in 5 years).

I wanted to write more arguments a couple of hours ago, but I don't feel like arguing with someone who judges people based on their appearance and uses "******" as an insult, and as I've heard, it's not the first time you did this. I guess I just ignore you from now on.
Wrong again. The easiest prices to predict are those in the long term. The long term basically predicts itself. It is the short term that takes skill to predict in. This is reflected in options prices. Long term, the market is bullish. That is a fact. Anybody can predict that. lol. That is what Buffett does. It is a fuckin fact that the S and P is in like a 100 year uptrend. That isn't a prediction. It is knowledge, and Buffett knows it.

You say sensors can't predict anything because they think short term, but short term are the hardest predictions to make! So they would actually be the best at making predictions period. As things like laws of large numbers kick in at higher levels. That's why day trading is so hard. It's such a small sample size. Anybody can invest in the market long term and gain.

http://www.investingparexc.com/2017/...ces-every-day/