Quote Originally Posted by Joy
Anyone who's with someone is automatically off limits for me. I think we've talked about this on many occasions though, so I'll spare everyone the rant.
Not everyone has the fortune to be designed like that, though At least he had the presence of mind to decline her invitation -- which was more gallant than gay, poofy, or dependent, given the trying situation.

Quote Originally Posted by pezzonovante
Wow a lot of ridiculous shit is being said in this thread. This is being way too overanalyzed.

The bottom line is - she's showing interest in you, either because she really is interested or she just wants attention/fun. She's stopping there because she has a boyfriend, and she doesn't want any blame/guilt on herself. Girls like to rationalize things in this way. She'll invite you but nothing more. The ball is in your court buddy.

So you can just fuck it and go after it, or accept that she has a boyfriend and chill. The morals of the situation are up to you to evaluate. I personally don't believe in going after girls that have boyfriends but sometimes shit happens.
Yes, it does boil down to that. But now that you mention it, here's a brief lesson on morality: If she is a witch who just wants attention and fun, then he must not fuck it. If she is really interested, and there is more to the circumstances than what meets the eye, then he must not fuck her until the situation can be understood in its entirety. Regardless of which scenario is true, someone is going to get hurt if he blindly chases after it.