Are people equally likely to belong to each type, or are some types more common than others? I'm working on actually evaluating this.

What I need is the types of your family members. No need to state what relationship each person has to you, only their type. Relatives are preferred, spouses and in-laws are OK. Don't provide types of friends, because this may result in a bias toward a uniform distribution of types.

I have already gathered some information from the "Within the family" thread but I still need data from forum members belonging to the following types to conduct any analysis: ENFj, ISTj, ESFp, ISFj, ESTj, ISTp. Information from everyone else is quite welcome, as it will improve the accuracy of the results.

For those who are curious, I am finding the stationary distribution of a Markov chain, on the state space containing all 16 types, with the right stochastic transition probability matrix P. p_i,j is defined as the probability that a person of type i has a family member of type j. I assume that this is in fact a stochastic process with the Markov property, and also that after taking into account sufficient data, the chain will become irreducible and ergodic so that a unique stationary distribution exists.