Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
While I do, essentially, agree with your distinction between the relativistic and objectivist types(in as far as we're discussing NTs), I am not so certain that such positions are the result of Ti and Te themselves as much as they are the result of each types desires/temperament. I do not know how to currently express my thoughts on this clearly, but I will state that I am defining temperament as one's perspective on what knowledge is to be used for and how knowledge is used.

For example, ENTjs are always objectivists simply because ENTjs are generally forceful, hard-headed, and opinionated, and as such cannot allow themselves to view their own positions as unobjective. They don't NEED to focus on the context of what a piece of knowledge is posited in and how the piece of supposed knowledge relates to the context.

This is a really vague explanation of my opinion on the matter, but I believe it would suffice to say that the objectivist/subjectivist dichotomy fails to be an aspect of the traits of Ti and Te simply by referencing types who obviously aren't subjectivist and heavily Ti(ESTp, and, most pointedly, ISTj.)
That's a good point; most of the discussion about tendencies toward absolutism vs. relativism (or at least relativism in the extreme cases) here has centered on Alpha/Gamma. ESTp and ISTj both have Se in their quadra values (ego block, actually), and that may have an impact in terms of orientation toward an external world.