Quote Originally Posted by Kim
It might not be an INTJ thing, but I tend to bottle up emotions. Often I see no reason for reacting.
You guys and the emotions...
I have seen INTJs display emotions and it was so sweet and lovely and after that they hid them more fiercely than ever before.
Excuse me? Those INTj's guys which show these 'sweet and lovely emotions', do you know how succesfull they are when they share sweet and lovely emotions with woman? Not very, but they make such nice friends.....sugar nice? Do consider that you might be part of a boundery problem for him, because either way you look at it, your personas relate. I see no reason why I would wan't a woman in my life to tell me about my 'emotional problems' while at same time sharing "lovely cards" and whatnot if there isn't anything going on in the first place. Or are you his therapist? Do you pitty him or care for him? Why would he actually care about what you think? Do you feel sorry for him? I don't like being felt sorry for, unless you actually somehow lovingly _show you really care for him_, which you say you don't for him.